Sperm!!

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Abeno Miku has a great personality for being such an enthusiastic cum princess! I hope to see even more great performances from her in the future. I LOVE when they slurp up and play with cum on some kind of plate. Watching them collect cum in a container and letting it drip out of their mouths always makes me excited! That movie should be just as good if not better than the prequel HODV-21076 starring Saki Hatsumi, incase anyone has missed it. Hopefully we will see more of this format in future with this new "Dearest Cum Swallowing Idol" series.

View attachment 447876

The Rei Mizuna (Mitsuna?) movie as well looks great. The last seen she has blue contact lenses and blonde hair probably to mimic a white woman which goes along with the "International" theme. One of my top favorite sperm movies was MIGD-437 Bukkake Room. Not only do I find her to be an enchanting idol but she is really really good in her performances. I think she understands the art of perversion very well.

HODV-21084 and HODV-21076 or both class s titles. very very good. there was a thread here in the JAV Discussion forum a few months back about how there was no new gokkun titles coming out this year, it seems to me there have been at least 5 or 6 very good gokkun vids out this year and 10 or 15 o.k ones. i count those two vid among the great gokkun vid this year.

Last edited:

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
Just try saving the JPGs. Most of the filenames contain the original movie code. ;)
For anything specific that's not labelled, just ask me.

lordlucan

Jan 16, 2015
Admittedly that's a bit of reading between the lines on my part. Urabukkake said she has made her last movie for them and Milky Cat also said this was her last movie for them, too. Ai has been with both of them for a few years now. I suppose it's possible she'll pop up at another studio, but it does seem odd to make her most hardcore film after this time with them and then leave.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Admittedly that's a bit of reading between the lines on my part. Urabukkake said she has made her last movie for them and Milky Cat also said this was her last movie for them, too. Ai has been with both of them for a few years now. I suppose it's possible she'll pop up at another studio, but it does seem odd to make her most hardcore film after this time with them and then leave.

i don't watch the Milky Cat vids. who is that girl?