Sperm!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lycheeslush

Dec 27, 2006
Cum on food is alright. I'm not wild about it, but it can be fun.
VImage036_jpg.jpg

My favourite is watching a girl drink and lick cum from a plate or bowl.
VImage023_jpg.jpg

MDLD209-60.jpg

VImage052.jpg

VImage059.jpg

VImage053.jpg

VImage035.jpg

IPTD_619-55.jpg

VImage075.jpg

VImage072_jpg.jpg

Reactions: Mauricio_87

eonmode

Dec 4, 2011
I've heard about DMC-29 hitting this year. Might be interesting. Milky Cat is fairly hit or miss for me, when it's a hit it's obviously stupidly good, but a lot of the more bukkake stuff I don't care for and the pinter releases always seem like a bit of a waste. DMC-28 was fantastic though, so more like that and I'm on board for sure.

Reactions: gokkunfan

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
New Milky Cat DMC title in March it seems?
Good call :D http://shiruou.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2016/02/dmc29fb16-336b.html
I'm guessing the girl in the photos is the new DMC girl? ちんこじる娘
Looks like the same girl from urabukkake with the name Yuria?

I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of this girl. I was honestly hoping to see a few other girls in the next DMC title for Milky Cat: Ai Uehara, Yurina Ayashiro, Miku Abeno, Uta Kohaku, or Mao Hamasaki. Maybe my opinion of her will change when MilkyCat releases a boxcover or some more photos.

Last edited: