Sperm!!

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Looking for this one, anyone got this?

JS-46
h_355js46pl.jpg
it seems that alot of the older junkshop and rash vids are hard to come by. very few of them are out there. real shame. the few that i have are pretty good. here are a few that are easy to get if you don't already have them.

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
it seems that alot of the older junkshop and rash vids are hard to come by. very few of them are out there. real shame. the few that i have are pretty good. here are a few that are easy to get if you don't already have them.

Which ones do you own?

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Which ones do you own?
all the ones that i linked to there and some that are here on the download forums. i had more but my HDD get slagged so i lost it. all my gokkun, blowjob, vomit and piss vids. 2.5 TB of data. sucks. vids going back 10 years to when i first started downloading JAV.

Reactions: Casshern2

bcolekill

Nov 26, 2008
It seems like most of those magnet links are of the wrong video...?

You had me all excited to see ES-06 / JS-42 / JS-22 / JS-20! :kecewa:
Do these actually exist elsewhere?

Last edited:

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
I wouldn't trust javbus, they don't even list the correct cat no. DMM is now releasing a lot of older Junk Shop and Asfur titles for Download, so there is hope those releases will show up sometime.

Reactions: Casshern2

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
I wouldn't trust javbus, they don't even list the correct cat no. DMM is now releasing a lot of older Junk Shop and Asfur titles for Download, so there is hope those releases will show up sometime.

yeah some of the torrent links there are fakes but more often then not the vids with 3 or more links work for me. i'm getting stuff from there right now and maybe 5% of the torrent's I've tried there are fine. so use that site at your own risk. most work for me.

It seems like most of those magnet links are of the wrong video...?

You had me all excited to see ES-06 / JS-42 / JS-22 / JS-20! :kecewa:
Do these actually exist elsewhere?

well i know that you can get many of those JS vids here. suck that those vids were fakes. i've been using http://japanese-bukkake.net for years so i know that those links are good.

Last edited:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015

lordlucan

Jan 16, 2015
^^Yep that DMC-21 scene is one of the all time greats, I enjoyed this film much more than her later work when she looked unhealthily thin and less into it.

Reactions: gokkunfan

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
amazing performance, she showed some of the best open mouth swallow this time.

shit don't know this one was out yet. MVSD-274 was good so i'm looking forward to this. hearing that there are open mouth swallows in this only adds to how much i want it. did this come out day? man starting the year off with a bang.

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
shit don't know this one was out yet. MVSD-274 was good so i'm looking forward to this. hearing that there are open mouth swallows in this only adds to how much i want it. did this come out day? man starting the year off with a bang.

DJE-061 will be released tommorow (08/01/2016) Yeeah! :terharu:

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
I watched this a couple days ago. NB-02. Every Milky-cat movie I ever see is always so amazing to me. Some extreme and legendary but all of them are at least great in my opinion. This one contains cum brushing, which NEEDS to be done more in these kind of movies. I love she swishes it in her mouth to make it all frothy. Then there is the plate scene which is one of my favorite gokkun props. This movie pressed a lot of my buttons. Highly recommended. Need more women like her in the workforce!
shif.jpg