Sperm!!

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
I'm feeling you man, same happened to me with my 2tb HD half a year ago, I had lots of quality bukkake/gokkun flicks on that drive, lots of stuff from beginning / mid 2000s, all gone :(.

What pains me most is that I lost AMD007 with Natsumi Kitahara ( great milf bukkake, nowhere to be found unfortunetaly) and BTD020, Dream Shower with Ai Mizuno, beautiful lady and really a classic. Now I'm only able to find a very low quality version of it, which on top is also missing a scene:mad:

yeah i had a drive go bad on me about 2 years ago and lost everything. it's taken me till now to rebuild everything and it's all gone again, maybe. the drive is not all the way gone but it's on the brink. it goes in and out. it's not my first ride on this train. that drive's got the click of death, it's not long for this world. just hoping i can move shit before the end.

dent80 ---> BTD-020: Did you ever try grabbing it from here? http://asiamoviepass.com/dvd.php?item=546
I may be able to dig up a pass to AMP if necessary.

Also, just as a general and obvious rule worth mentioning: Always keep a duplicate backup of any (and all) data you deem important, on a separate drive. This ensures that if the primary drive fails, you still have the data on another drive. If both drives fail, well, you're fucked. Backing up 2TB (or however much data you have) takes time, but it's worth it to avoid the mental torment of losing years worth of collecting. $130 for a hard-drive is a small price to pay for protecting your collection.

yes i know that but $120 is a lot to someone with no job, i got one lined up and i'll start working again in like a week but it's a bitch out here. hard times man. soon i'll have the monies to get a backup, just praying to that great gokkun god in the sky that the drive holds till then.

Otohime

Apr 8, 2011
MVSD-268 - Yukine Sakuragi (桜木優希音) & Mayu Yuuki (裕木まゆ)
Release: 150819
mvsd268pl.jpg

MVSD-270 - Yurika Yuki (悠木ユリカ)
Release: 150919
mvsd270pl.jpg

MVSD-272 - Kana Tsuruta (鶴田かな)
Release: 150919
mvsd272pl.jpg

MIGD-669 - Yukine Sakuragi (桜木優希音) & Yuki Natsume (夏目優希)
Release: 150901
migd669pl.jpg

IPZ-623 - Harumi Tachibana (立花はるみ)
Release: 150920
tkipz623pl.jpg

ASW-187 - Maki Hoshikawa (星川麻紀)
Release: 150904
h_967asw187pl.jpg

NITR-161 - Karen Haruki (陽木かれん)
Release: 150904
49nitr161pl.jpg

Some new gokkun releases coming out in the next few weeks. Yukine Sakuragi doing more gokkun is a good thing. It seems like ever since she left ideapocket shes been doing gokkun film after gokkun film. Shes easily my favorite actress when it comes to gokkun right now. Now I just need Knights Visual to throw her an offer for a film. Also, That gokkun series from NITR is really dirty but in a good way. I find myself enjoying them.

Last edited:

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
That gokkun series from NITR is really dirty but in a good way. I find myself enjoying them.

Yes, I agree. NITR-161 will be one to check out.

nitr084pl.jpg
NITR-084 with Yuri Shinomiya and Yua Aihara. Good, good stuff.

nitr109pl.jpg
NITR-109 Airi Satou. Bukkake, deep kiss.. No gokkun, but you can't always have everything.

Reactions: princeali692

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
I'd say it's quite an exciting time to be alive in the world today. For me it has nothing at all to do with advancements in medicine, technology, or anything about social progress. It's because we are living in a time (including the past 15 or so years) where human beings have been making the most amazing, poetic, beautiful, dreamy, amorous, passionate, and above all romantic movies ever created: Gokkun and Bukkake. Just look at all these neat new movies coming out! M's Video Group has been killing it this year, along with Waap and others we all know and love.

I also must mention, I purchased a membership to Urabukkake. And it is hands down the greatest uncensored paysite I ever subscribed to. Each movie I have watched on there so far has been able to get me off without much effort. With all the face rubbing and cock sucking as well it's the perfect formula that builds it up before the actual loads start coming. Everything about it is so perverted and great. I can't help but fall in love with such beautiful and pure Waifus that perform in such romantic ways. I even paid for a Plus membership so I could watch all their "expired" scenes. It's a pretty steep price for most people but after seeing their content it's well worth it for me.

I got done watching all the trailers on DMM for the movies in Otohime's post. Amazing stuff. Like I said I'm a hopeless romantic so these movies bring tears of joy to my eyes. I'm happy to see Yuki Sakuragi doing two W sperm movies. I think more women should have friends like she has that they can confide in and share sperm. She needs to do a single one next. I love her eyes and adorable face. If there is anything future gokkun movies need, it's more movies with two girls sharing sperm. Fucking hot.

MVG has just been superb. MVSD-270 looks like another solid release. Looking forward to see little Yurika Yuki play with sperm in her mouth. Looks like she has a nice slow steady pace with the sperm in her mouth, which makes it even hotter for me. And of course MVSD-272. Another great food bukkake and gokkun movie. In the trailer Kana Tsuruta looks really excited to have a full course meal topped with thick white semen. Could you imagine going over to her house for dinner?

I could write novels on this subject but I need to stop! I don't want to waste my weekend. So much bukkake and gokkun so little time! :cinta:

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
Have any of you guys noticed BBI-201? I stumbled upon it by complete chance. On DMM it doesn't have the gokkun or bukkake tag but it looks like its a sperm focused movie. I find it really strange they wouldn't tag as gokkun. I could of easily never have noticed it.

View attachment 466852

it doesnt have the tag, because its not gokkun, more like semen mouth-hand play.

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
Others I would like to see is Karen Haruki...
The new Fiendish Fellatio Inferno Schoolgirl Special 2 with Karen and Ai Uehara is officially tagged with cum swallowing. There have been some of the movies with a fair share of swallowing in the series, like REAL-471, and there should be some cum kissing and snowballing, but don't expect those mouths filled to the brim in any case. I do have high hopes for this movie though.
real-549.jpg

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
The new Fiendish Fellatio Inferno Schoolgirl Special 2 with Karen and Ai Uehara is officially tagged with cum swallowing. There have been some of the movies with a fair share of swallowing in the series, like REAL-471, and there should be some cum kissing and snowballing, but don't expect those mouths filled to the brim in any case. I do have high hopes for this movie though.
real-549.jpg
Woah! Is that really Karen on the right?! I could barely recognize her with that huge cock in her mouth, nice!
:top:

Edit: Just watched the trailer... yup, thats her alright. I didn't know she was such an enthusiastic little cock sucker. Definitely looking forward to this one too!
Trailer for those that can't access DMM:
https://mega.nz/#!GkkB0ZYA!y8o95rANUIB56vqT0KtpmJgWA3DZBfQxL0CVibVvXgI

Last edited:
Reactions: dent80

Quacking

Sep 22, 2010

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Ah, Nagomi... I still have faint hope that Yipman will come back and give us a non-watermarked, HD version of DJE-054. Sigh...

Reactions: hatsupaw