Something I have not seen before

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Let me say upfront, this is not JAV so perhaps not appropriate on this forum, but just found this and have never seen this before in all my years. It is a desi threesome where the older woman climbs up on top of the man boffing a younger woman and appears to be humping him, but in actuality is forcing him to boff the younger woman harder by slamming him from behind. Pretty wild- has anyone ever seen this in JAV? would love to know. here is the clip watch for this segment where she climbs on top of him

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
What I've never seen before is a flaccid dick "fucking" a pussy :eek:

With some positions it's obvios he's not really fucking but in 10:10 you can see his dick hanging...

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Let me say upfront, this is not JAV so perhaps not appropriate on this forum, but just found this and have never seen this before in all my years. It is a desi threesome where the older woman climbs up on top of the man boffing a younger woman and appears to be humping him, but in actuality is forcing him to boff the younger woman harder by slamming him from behind. Pretty wild- has anyone ever seen this in JAV? would love to know. here is the clip watch for this segment where she climbs on top of him

Looked quite painful! And this looks quite painful

ymdd349pl.jpg

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
What I've never seen before is a flaccid dick "fucking" a pussy :eek:

With some positions it's obvios he's not really fucking but in 10:10 you can see his dick hanging...
They sometimes do that in JAV too, especially when the mosaic has pretty big pixels and you can't see well what's going on.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
wow ,,, japanese s imagine have no limit

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I must have not made my point clear- I was not referring to his dick being hard or not, but the fact that the older woman jumps on top of him and presses against him like that- never seen that before

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2023-11-05-10h21m19s244.jpg
    vlcsnap-2023-11-05-10h21m19s244.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 44

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
Looked quite painful! And this looks quite painful
I don’t know if I like that or not! She’s got three titles so far. Debut was not as a gal. I wonder which is closer to irl.

1699212192374.jpeg