Someone please ban this anlong2 dirtbag!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
all you can do is like every other section does, use the report button and wait for a staff member to get around to it. It is very common for popular forums to be the target of like spammers, I see it all the time. Their bots are very effective and bypass all but the most stringent of spam control. That type of spam control would not be welcome here as it would also likely affect visitors from countries that blacklist this site...like South Korea (to name one of many). This is just the price of doing business on the net.

It is possible that sometime in the future CoolZero will have an answer for this but atm, please be patient.

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
i've changed the captcha.
Hopefully this is now preventing a bit of the spammer-bots :/

i've already setup some banning-options, that will autmatically ban the threads, that have special words in it.
but he changes them every few month, so that this will get useless :/

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Hm, seems not to work as I found 3 SPAM messages which were posted after your post. :(

You know you could try to be a bit more supportive and complain a little less. C'mon bro, give us some love here. We is a trying dammitt!!!

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
well,
i only activate captcha on sing-up.

so if they have managed to sign up, they can post freely.
(especially if they have signed up, while the old one was still active)

adding captchas before posting is a pain in the ass - we don't want to do this to our active members :)

Please report any spam-messages etc.
the team will take care of this :)