Some 2013 Release Questions + some other stuff

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Aug 11, 2012
Namely, what's up with Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya, Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS, and Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S? I'm pretty sure I read that they are supposed to come out this year* but as far as I'm aware no dates are confirmed (or even really hinted at) and there hasn't even been anything on ANN since July for Illya and October for RKB SS. The Railgun S announcement was more recent so I don't feel uneasy about it but I'm sure it'll be a fall release. Anyone heard anything I haven't? I have to say, I'm looking forward to all 3 but I don't think I've been as psyched for an anime as I am for Illya since maybe ever (maybe S2 of A Certain Magical Index; even though everyone seems to hate the Index anime it's a guilty pleasure of my, probably stemming from severe Touma fanboyism). That's how much I <3 the manga (except 3rei, which hasn't been doing it for me so far).

tldr; release dates for (or any recent news about) Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya, Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS, and Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S?

Semi-related:
How socially unacceptable is this shirt?
acixMyoT.jpg

I would totally wear it but I'm worried about a)violence against me and more importantly b)I occasionally work with children at my job so what would happen should a supervisor happened to see it (or probably worse a parent of a child I end up working with).

Barely-related:
68346.jpg

On the topic of Ro-Kyu-Bu! merchandise, well, some of it is pretty awesome. I don't have my own shower but the second I do and/or have roommates who appreciate how great primary school girls are...

*Couldn't find anything confirming this for RKB SS so that one may have just been in my head.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Semi-related:
How socially unacceptable is this shirt?
acixMyoT.jpg

On a scale of 1-1000? (Large scales leave more wiggle room)

I would say it depends on who is wearing the shirt. If a first grader is wearing it then it is maybe a 3 on the unacceptable scale and if a forty year old man wears it in a public park carrying a camera with a telephoto lens then he is pushing the 999 mark on the socially unacceptable scale.