So North Korea Just Attacked South Korea... Crap.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
Hey L'il Kim, TIME TO DIE!

(and, no, I don't mean the fat-ass, two-for-a-penny-sucker, rapper-shoplifter from Brooklyn, NY, USA)

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
AP reports that the first shots were fired by S. Korea. Firing into the water isn't the same as firing into a populated military zone, but Seoul did make the choice to escalate.

The skirmish began when Pyongyang [i.e. North Korea] warned the South to halt military drills in the area, according to South Korean officials. When Seoul [i.e. South Korea] refused and began firing artillery into disputed waters, albeit away from the North Korean shore, the North retaliated by bombarding the small island of Yeonpyeong, which houses South Korean military installations....

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
The only real problem I see with this is that if it continues to escalate, and this is part of a continuing escalation, that war between North and South Korea would be an invite for eventual Chinese intervention. Nor would I be surprised if this is and has been, in the forethought of the Chinese government for sometime. North Korea is totally outclassed in any conflict against South Korean forces, even without any foriegn support, it is sure to have disasterous results for North Korea. War means the invasion of North Korea and as history has shown China will not tolerate what they would consider to be military encroachment from a western backed superpower. The fact that all parties understand all this makes this all the more.....interesting, for want of a better phrase.

hell321

Jul 8, 2010
LOL if you do not know north korea prepare nuclear war sooner or later by using accident WAR

global warming is rising super rapidly to highest maximium + arctic ice melt(during global warming) by giving out methane 20 times stronger than carbon dioxide which buried since last ice age

if U.S and South korea and U.N do not take devastated plans soon when nuclear war break out OUR EARTH KO EARTH D-DAY 2012-2050

spikier

JAPAN:みんなのあい
Nov 13, 2008
not good. very bad.

greenbrain

Support AKIBA-ONLINE
Aug 4, 2008
I'm S.korean N.korea is not country they are kim jong il's Religion community. They have no idea morals or ethics. Because they are same with animal. China used to protect N.korea. Is there democratict in china? I don't think so. Only nationalism. and If china want to Super power they have to condem N.korea.

But F..k n korea dosen't produce AV. ALSO s.korea AV is illigal. Stupid. To be honest, i am korean but too may(maybe almost) korean man addicted to japan's av. They say i hate japan but they can not live without Japan's AV.
In korea SEX IS TABOO. I think this is Hypocrite. korea is powerful and advanced country also very democratic society but sex and adult culture extremly strict. What was worse, if someone korean read this my article they can treaten to me "I will send your article to police!!" Is there freedom of expression?

As concern as human's right We have no right condem TO Japan.
I'm deeply admire and appreciated to JAPAN' AV AND JAPANSES.

:pandalaugh:

athf

Nov 6, 2009
Initial reports were wrong, NK fired first shots. They were doing so in protest to a SK naval exercise that was taking place in the area. The SK drills were firing shots in SK waters, North to South not South to North. You can get most all the links you need to back this up at www.rjkoehler.com

shinichi_kudo

Banned
Aug 30, 2010
Vanga forecasted World War III will begin 11/2010.The first, it is silent...then is dire and the end in 2014.hic hic... I hope she wrong,no war between SK vs NK and no World War III. I love peace :harp::harp::harp: