Slimedog's dead Lesbian posts

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
:piripi:Thx zool, I will post for next week. (BTW: CRPD-191 torrent is dead - 3 days and still at 0%. But thx anyways)
I will also add LIP-003 for next week.
Then I am back the original request list and moving forward. :tea:

slimedog,

i guess my leeching of CRPD-191 put it on its last legs. it took over a month of periodic hammering to get it to dl. CRPD-189 was the same way.

btw i just checked and flashget was dling CRPD-191at about 22k to 14k so it must hammer the torrent a little better than what ever torrent software you are using - i have tried using BT and some other torrent software popularly used around here and flashget seems to get the files from nearly dead torrents whereas the others don't.

i still have CRPD-191 in the same file folder i dled it from the torrent. i am putting it back under flashget and will seed the torrent file. i will leave it up and running for a week for you and any others interested.

the folder i am seeding from is called "crpd00191-qq123www" and it contains a 1.21 gb .wmv file called "qq123www@______________ 02.wmv" and a 190 kb .jpg called "crpd00191pl.jpg". its is showing 100% and is seeding as i write this. 11+ hours to fully seed according to flashget. if i leave it running for a while a few should be able to leech it.

seeding is going in accordance with approximate time frame indicated above.

i do plan to post CRPD-191 as a direct dl sometime in the next six months or so but no time soon.

peace, z :harp:

slimedog

Sep 10, 2009
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Thx zool - all downloaded. Done. thx again! (BTW, been using FlashGet for years now, hehe) :grassdance::evillaugh:

leon22

Sep 1, 2008
Yeah - I understand your pain Walle12.

But RS got all wierd in their re-structuring because of litigation.

And last week I uploaded to Hotfile, but f*'d up the upload so it wasn't under my account and they said "too bad".

So I just split larger files and put on FileServe. FileServe also lets me upload multiple files at a time and Hotfile I have to do 1 at a time.

Hi Slimedog !

What's with sharingmatrix? On other forums the follower of rapidshare !

I already have rapidshare, hotfile and sharingmatrix ! I don't think fileserve have that wide propagation !

greets and thank you in advance for any lesbian upload ;-)

leon22

slimedog

Sep 10, 2009
:study:
sharingmatrix is soooo broken! I will not use it. Just from a downloader's perspective, I get continual: :notagain:

1. blank code pics for verification (recycling the code still doe snot make it appear
2. half the time I put in a file path and am taken to the timer page with no timer! (I had to wait 48 hours before this started working again)
3. I'm finding many files removed or missing partway through collecting all files to RAR.

hotfile - i don't see any gain here execpt for membership. I started that, but then they didn't seen all that helpful

fileserve - has been nice to me. their stuff works albiet I know they are growing. Probably the $ will stop once they are established. I like their dashboard. They can upload multiple files (something I haven't found hotfile can do)

my 2 cents anyways... :nosebleed:

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
i am using rapidshare and hotfiles . . .

:study:
sharingmatrix is soooo broken! I will not use it. Just from a downloader's perspective, I get continual: :notagain:

1. blank code pics for verification (recycling the code still doe snot make it appear
2. half the time I put in a file path and am taken to the timer page with no timer! (I had to wait 48 hours before this started working again)
3. I'm finding many files removed or missing partway through collecting all files to RAR.

hotfile - i don't see any gain here execpt for membership. I started that, but then they didn't seen all that helpful

fileserve - has been nice to me. their stuff works albiet I know they are growing. Probably the $ will stop once they are established. I like their dashboard. They can upload multiple files (something I haven't found hotfile can do)

my 2 cents anyways... :nosebleed:

slimedog,

you have your own views of rapidshare which just seems to be more and more in decline - a response to dcma

btw i just lost part of my most recent two uploads on hotfile for dcma issues - so rapidshare is not the only one being a prob.

i have a premium account on hotfile and the one good thing about it is you can upload videos by ftp.

i'm running firefox as a browser so fireftp works perfectly - i usually run it in the evening and by morning a video is uploaded.

peace, zool

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Bad news slimedog, Fileserve has been banned from akiba. You should remove your link or you'll be in trouble.

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
Oh great, I guess it's bye bye to one of the greatest threads here :death: And I was just getting excited for CRPD-189 and CRPD-191...

slimedog

Sep 10, 2009
:dotdotdot:...terrific... just peachy... any idea why? I looked to see if there was anything in the rules and didn't see anything, but ... :nosebleed:

:puzzled:

Pack1966

Sep 30, 2009
Totally OT, I know...

Sorry to jump so far off-topic but I have a question and, hey, where else could I ask something like this?
There is a Soft on Demand title I'm considering buying and it's labeled as "Double Cast." I've seen that on other JAV lesbian titles but I don't know what it means.
The only definition I know for the term is from live theater. (When a play is "double cast," more than one actor is cast for one or more roles. Which actor you see in the part depends on what night you see the play.)
Obviously, that can't be the same definition here but as we all know, Japanese nuance doesn't always carry over into English translations. So can someone explain what it means when a JAV lesbian title is described as "Double Cast"?

mohair

Dec 2, 2009
Request

somebody can give me the reference of this movie.
It is an old and young lesbian movie

les2les

Jan 11, 2009
i like this old movie. i had the cd 10 years ago and cant seems to find it .....
not sure any bro here have the movie.....

les2les

Jan 11, 2009
i like this old movie. i had the cd 10 years ago and cant seems to find it .....
not sure any bro here have the movie.....

one2watch

Feb 14, 2009
One DVD i've been searching for as long as I can remember is PMPD-09
A lactation movie of a huge-breasted Japanese gal
I beleive it is at least 3+ years old
If anyone has it or know where to get it, your input would be greatly appreciated
Many thanks in advance