Slimedog's dead Lesbian posts

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lcchan

May 14, 2009
Hi Slimedog. Thanks so much for your posts I love em. But I've got a problem with a few of them, specifically the Re-zu-bian downloads. When I download all of the 001, 002, etc. files and join them together with HJsplit, I can't play the movie, something about it being corrupted or something.

slimedog

Sep 10, 2009
Always check the size of the downloads to make sure they match (like all files are 97.6MB except for the last file) to ensure your downloading was sucessful: HJSplit will join files regardless if they are whole or not.

Anyone else experiencing any issues?

fauxstein01

Wild Kangaroo
Sep 10, 2009
awesome thread, considering i am also into lesbian actions,

redflame9999

Sep 8, 2008
lcchan!

Install and Download ffdshow! It's a codec for video and audio! or Download real alternative!

100% working for Re-zu-bian vids! :)

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
Dude, I LOVE YOU!!!

lcchan

May 14, 2009
Always check the size of the downloads to make sure they match (like all files are 97.6MB except for the last file) to ensure your downloading was sucessful: HJSplit will join files regardless if they are whole or not.

Anyone else experiencing any issues?

I did check the sizes, all of them are correct and I still have the same result. :murder: It's almost as if there's a part you forgot to upload or something.

slimedog

Sep 10, 2009
I've been busy contributing to the LADYxLADY thread and the ANND thread. I'm keepin' this thread in my hip pocket for 'other' uploads I make when I'm done with those. :eek:y:

:silence:

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
What are you doing SLimedog?:surprised::furious: you might as well lock this thread.

You, who have made a total of two posts in a year, neither of which have contributed anything to this board, criticize a respected member who has uploaded over sixty videos in the space of two months?

Your remarks and the angry little icons are out-of-order.

GR&aB

Reactions: 1 person

MJC

Mar 3, 2008
You, who have made a total of two posts in a year, neither of which have contributed anything to this board, criticize a respected member who has uploaded over sixty videos in the space of two months?

GR&aB

Yeah, what he said above.

Pack1966

Sep 30, 2009

GR&aB

Completely agree and just want to add this: Slimedog, I hope you know that most of us on this board are appreciative of what you've contributed and grateful for how much of your own time you've put into sharing videos with people you don't even know. Apologies for people who are rude and demanding of someone who owes them nothing and who has already done so much.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006

GR&aB
Unfortunately, we do not enforce a certain level of mental capacity here.