Sites which list "series" links

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
I know R18 does this - lists info on the series that a title belongs to. And it's basically the only reason I ever even visit there. JavLibrary is my go-to JAV database.

BUT - JavLibrary doesn't have any info on any titles' SERIES.

So when R18 doesn't have a title indexed (who knows why?), there's no possible way to discover if there's a series attached to the title. Bummer.

And Sougou Wiki shows that info, but it isn't in a linkable set - it just shows the name of the series. So, it's no good for finding other tiles in the series!

What other JAV database sites show info about the SERIES that a title is associated with? Please help!

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
DMM shows series data.

Personally I prefer JAVdb which is a torrent magnet library. I assume it scrapes data from DMM and contains series information. You can build collection lists and want lists there also.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I use javbus.com for this reason. Just note that even then some series are not complete. Sometimes this might be the fault of the site, but sometimes the studio that produces the films is at fault for this. Other sites might list them, but might not. For example, if you go to the Ejaculation Officer series from Prestige, you get 7 titles on javbus:

JAVdb, on the other hand, lists all 9 and a compilation title:

But when it comes to the Uniform Transformers series, javbus' list is a lot more comprehensive than JAVdb's:

And you might notice that they share the torrent downloads.

Now, some titles are just not listed as part of a series because of the studio. This is the worst, because if you don't catch a title, you'll probably never know about it. For example, IPX-258 with Minami Aizawa easily fits into the Tight Skirt Teacher series from Ideapocket, or in the same way MIDE-767 with Aiga Mizuki fits into the Tight Skirt Teacher series from Moodyz, yet they aren't listed as part of those series anywhere. So to be absolutely certain that you've got everything, you always need to keep an eye out for releases from the studio. Otherwise, cross-referencing javbus and JAVdb will probably do it.