Leg fetish JAV?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xinzoe

Mar 28, 2017
I know theres a TON of foot fetish JAVs. Theres a section in Javlibrary called "Leg Fetish" but its mostly about feet so its probably just a translation error. But what about actual leg fetish JAV with touching, fondling, licking involved? Any recommendations? It doesn't have to be a main theme for the whole video, a small scene in it is fine.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
The studio Aroma Kikaku has a lot of films focused on women's thighs, usually in the form of thigh jobs, but the covers have photos of the actor licking the actress' thighs. A couple of examples:

ARM-012 Do Not Try To Ascension While Being Sandwiched Between The Thigh With The Thigh Muscle Of Erotic Pheromone Cum Yuan Athlete?

11arm012sopl.jpg

ARMG-272 Private Thigh Jobs Gakuen

armg272sopl.jpg

ARM-960 Biased But Intense Desire For Beautiful Legs I Want To End With Your Raw Beautiful Legs Chapter 2

arm960sopl.jpg

ARM-970 The Urge To Bury The Face In The Rose-apple, The Desire To Be Dropped By The Face Being Pinched By The Thighs

arm970sopl.jpg

ARM-920 Men Who Get Erected With Four Necks

arm920sopl.jpg

ARM-901 Garter Belt Thigh X Thigh Footjob 4

arm901sopl.jpg

And lots more... So I'd recommend checking out their body of works, especially the ARM- series. I hope that helps.

Reactions: mago