Leg fetish JAV?

xinzoe

Mar 28, 2017
I know theres a TON of foot fetish JAVs. Theres a section in Javlibrary called "Leg Fetish" but its mostly about feet so its probably just a translation error. But what about actual leg fetish JAV with touching, fondling, licking involved? Any recommendations? It doesn't have to be a main theme for the whole video, a small scene in it is fine.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
The studio Aroma Kikaku has a lot of films focused on women's thighs, usually in the form of thigh jobs, but the covers have photos of the actor licking the actress' thighs. A couple of examples:

ARM-012 Do Not Try To Ascension While Being Sandwiched Between The Thigh With The Thigh Muscle Of Erotic Pheromone Cum Yuan Athlete?

11arm012sopl.jpg

ARMG-272 Private Thigh Jobs Gakuen

armg272sopl.jpg

ARM-960 Biased But Intense Desire For Beautiful Legs I Want To End With Your Raw Beautiful Legs Chapter 2

arm960sopl.jpg

ARM-970 The Urge To Bury The Face In The Rose-apple, The Desire To Be Dropped By The Face Being Pinched By The Thighs

arm970sopl.jpg

ARM-920 Men Who Get Erected With Four Necks

arm920sopl.jpg

ARM-901 Garter Belt Thigh X Thigh Footjob 4

arm901sopl.jpg

And lots more... So I'd recommend checking out their body of works, especially the ARM- series. I hope that helps.

Reactions: mago