Site incredibly slow?

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
For me the main problem is posting. The speed of the site is generally slow almost all the time, but it's not extreme. For instance, going from page 1 to 2 in this thread took only 15 seconds and from 2 to 3 only 24 :eek: (and selecting this smiley 11.9 seconds).

But posting... a nightmare. Today I posted new movies in the Fetish JAV Downloads. After 15 minutes waiting I pressed F5 to refresh the browser and pressed the submit button again. Shouldn't have done that. It turned out that my message was posted 3 times now but I never left the advanced editing screen.

Oh, of course I deleted all the double postings. Or at least, I tried to do so. Took forever and instead of deleting only 1 message all my latest posting where gone. OK, started over and finally managed to post what I wanted to post (some hours earlier).

It would really be nice if something could be done about that posting problem.

Reactions: 2 people

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Also it is weekend the site is still responding fast. I'm amazed.
The last few weekends it felt the same like during the week at the "rush hour".
Did chompy change something? Configuration, server, etc.?

EDIT: Okay, I have to correct myself: Browsing and reading is no problem, but posting still takes ages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Did chompy change something? Configuration, server, etc.?

no, at times it was slow, but it might have been not so much was uploaded

mojo

Feb 11, 2007
Anyone know what it going on? It seems to vary from day to day, but is veyr slow at the moment.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Anyone know what it going on? It seems to vary from day to day, but is veyr slow at the moment.

at the time you posted your message, it is a peak time