Siro

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Insomniyac

Sep 30, 2015
Anyone here on akiba seen any siro titles? They seem to be amateur JAV titles. Some of the girls are really hot and some aren't. Overall the titles are pretty good for amateur JAV. Only problem is the girls on the covers from these siro videos are usually way prettier than they really are.

Has anyone seen any siro titles? Recommend some best ones with the prettiest girl? Thanks

here are some covers for the people who dont know what I'm talking about:

SIRO-1203_ad445.jpg SIRO-1447_ad445.jpg SIRO-1460_ad445.jpg SIRO-1487_ad445.jpg SIRO-1808_ad445.jpg

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
I like the girls in 1096 and 1577 but they've become quite popular AV stars, other than that I don't watch SIROs because they're all the same, then if there is a girl that strikes me as such that I want to see more I rather find other stuff she did, if she did. Also 2413, she's fairly new but plenty pretty.

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Where's a good place to find lots of SIRO covers and their girls? Went to all my usual sites and only found one or two each site.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010