Should I learn Japanese until high fluency to tackle Japanese girls?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
As good as ShogunXXX makes money seem there are a hand full of women everywhere that would have a bit more pride in themselves to not succumb to blatant prostitution. However as corny as it sounds the language of love is a bit more universal. Just make sure you look your best, feel confident and are approachable & friendly. I've had plenty of hook ups by simply following those rules of thumb. However now there is tinder! It does help out a lot.

freediver

Oct 16, 2010
All women are the same, either you have it or you don't. Charm and looks are universal. Being real and friendly goes a long way. The only other way is long casual relationships that turn into something more. Be prepared to wait for a really good girl...or go buy a slut. I waited 2 years for mine and she is worth every minute.

Reactions: Ceewan

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
from my experience foreigners that have little to no japanese skill get treated very well by japanese.
and as has been mentioned, if the girl is 'out there' looking for a foreigner then 10 words will likely get you further than 10,000.
then again, you are excluded from all the girls who arent looking for a foreigner and you will never have a chance at a real relationship until you can speak at at least 70-80% fluency.
you seem to have a somewhat morbid fascination with japanese girls though. are you not attracted to other races or nationalities?
seems as though you are willing to invest a lot of time and effort in this endeavor so i hope it works out for you.

penny

Jan 7, 2009
Is it necessary to learn Japanese until fluent? I'm currently on my intermediate level in learning Japanese in my local place. I know bit of Kanji, but do you guys think its just worth to learn Japanese to get a girl from Japan. I'm currently pursuing my studies at my local college doing computer science, and at the same time like learning Japanese in free time. Ive also signed up to be sitting for N5 JLPT this December.

Or do Japanese girls prefer to talk to foreigners that like to speak English. If anyone has any experience relating, I'll be grateful if you are willing to share yours.
Sometimes I'm curious, why does it have to be a Japanese girl? You aiming for particular someone? Or you think you have higher chance with girls from particular race?

And Japanese girls talk to every polite person, not just English speaking one. I'm Korean living in Japan, speaking English on daily basis since most of my clients are speaking English, even the Japanese ones, and I'm dating a Japanese girl. But then again, I'm a girl, so I don't know, maybe she likes me because I look like her, literally.

And here's a tip: we Asians (Japanese, Koreans, Chinese) are infamous for being xenophobic, so don't be surprised if those girls reject you. Just a fair warning.

Being single sucks, everyday you feel like craving for a Japanese girl in your own bedroom. :p
Being single, or being single and spending time daydreaming and craving for a girl from a particular race in one's bedroom? You sound like the latter, honestly.

Don't worry about it. It's 2015. Being single doesn't suck. We girls, especially Japanese and Koreans, love being single and many of us won't get married and not interested in marriage. So you're not alone in that.

isityours

Sep 27, 2008
Sometimes I'm curious, why does it have to be a Japanese girl? You aiming for particular someone? Or you think you have higher chance with girls from particular race?

And Japanese girls talk to every polite person, not just English speaking one. I'm Korean living in Japan, speaking English on daily basis since most of my clients are speaking English, even the Japanese ones, and I'm dating a Japanese girl. But then again, I'm a girl, so I don't know, maybe she likes me because I look like her, literally.

And here's a tip: we Asians (Japanese, Koreans, Chinese) are infamous for being xenophobic, so don't be surprised if those girls reject you. Just a fair warning.

Being single, or being single and spending time daydreaming and craving for a girl from a particular race in one's bedroom? You sound like the latter, honestly.

Don't worry about it. It's 2015. Being single doesn't suck. We girls, especially Japanese and Koreans, love being single and many of us won't get married and not interested in marriage. So you're not alone in that.

sorry to take this riveting discussion off-topic but @penny, you are probably the first interesting person (even just because you arent a cis white dude) that ive come across on this forum. a multilingual minority who is also queer? awesome!

sorry to be creepy but i just wanted to say that.

Jul 28, 2015
i fucked my first japanese girl within a week of coming to japan with zero japanese knowledge. some of them go for that.

but i have to say, now that i'm fluent, it's even easier.

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
i fucked my first japanese girl within a week of coming to japan with zero japanese knowledge. some of them go for that.

Wow, lucky you. How long have you lived in Japan? When you have sex with them, do you get what costume fetish to choose, when you play with them?

Jul 28, 2015
Wow, lucky you. How long have you lived in Japan? When you have sex with them, do you get what costume fetish to choose, when you play with them?

7 years now. i'm not into costumes myself — i prefer clothes to come off! — but a few love hotels i've been to have had stuff like that in the rooms and i'm sure many girls would oblige.

isityours

Sep 27, 2008

wasnt there a "winner" emoticon on AO somewhere? i think we need one...

never, ever forget; when you have sex with a female, they are letting you inside them. suffice to say there has never been a woman that finished having sex with a man and said, "wow, im so glad that guy fucked me".

Jul 28, 2015
never, ever forget; when you have sex with a female, they are letting you inside them. suffice to say there has never been a woman that finished having sex with a man and said, "wow, im so glad that guy fucked me".

i promise you there are a lot of girls in japan (and everywhere else) that really like having sex!

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
7 years now. i'm not into costumes myself — i prefer clothes to come off! — but a few love hotels i've been to have had stuff like that in the rooms and i'm sure many girls would oblige.

Do they sell the schoolgirl costumes in public markets or shopping malls? I might buy one if I go there. Maid outfit is nice too. :p

i promise you there are a lot of girls in japan (and everywhere else) that really like having sex!

Lol, I like if they feel horny, or something like that.

Jul 28, 2015
costumes are easy to find, yeah. there's a chain of pretty crazy stores called don quijote that i usually go to for sex toys and condoms but they sell everything — everyone goes there for halloween costumes etc. most famous one is in kabukicho, shinjuku.