宇都宮しをん Shion Utsunomiya aka RION

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
But you know... forget the iron bar, perhaps the bigger story is the right career path for Rion has been found: premium sub. Her problem, we seem to be agreeing, is that she can't get her heart into the performance of sex. Well then the only answer is that sex performance must be done on her. So bondage, S&M, gang r***ing, chikan (molesters), drugged. I worry that even drunk (alcohol) vids aren't so fit for her. Yes during the sex, she can just pass out but usually before the sex, the actress is expected to act drunk and say some incoherent lines and expose her vulnerability to her friend(s)-r**ist(s). I worry even that level of acting ability is beyond her...

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned her career is still in a death spiral. If no one else can come up with any idea, I think the studios must change strategy, stop treating her like a goddess/princess. Just take her to a room and, you know, give her nonstop sex until she get some feeling in her pussy, until she learn either how to fuck, or how to pretend to fuck.

Maybe it's a great theme for an AV: have some studio boss and her agent stage an intervention with her: "Miss Rion sama, you are great, you are beautiful, ahh but times are tough, and to be honest, you aren't doing enough, actually, for a 4th year AV idol, you are the worst performer we've ever seen. You are the Goddess, but actually you are also rubbish. We've been nice, we've been pampering you, but it didn't work, now we have to TRAIN you, hard. You have to learn to suck and fuck like you like it. Learn to perform or we won't let your out of this room. "

Reactions: Motiman and Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
But you know... forget the iron bar, perhaps the bigger story is the right career path for Rion has been found: premium sub. Her problem, we seem to be agreeing, is that she can't get her heart into the performance of sex. Well then the only answer is that sex performance must be done on her. So bondage, S&M, gang r***ing, chikan (molesters), drugged. I worry that even drunk (alcohol) vids aren't so fit for her. Yes during the sex, she can just pass out but usually before the sex, the actress is expected to act drunk and say some incoherent lines and expose her vulnerability to her friend(s)-r**ist(s). I worry even that level of acting ability is beyond her...

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned her career is still in a death spiral. If no one else can come up with any idea, I think the studios must change strategy, stop treating her like a goddess/princess. Just take her to a room and, you know, give her nonstop sex until she get some feeling in her pussy, until she learn either how to fuck, or how to pretend to fuck.

Maybe it's a great theme for an AV: have some studio boss and her agent stage an intervention with her: "Miss Rion sama, you are great, you are beautiful, ahh but times are tough, and to be honest, you aren't doing enough, actually, for a 4th year AV idol, you are the worst performer we've ever seen. You are the Goddess, but actually you are also rubbish. We've been nice, we've been pampering you, but it didn't work, now we have to TRAIN you, hard. You have to learn to suck and fuck like you like it. Learn to perform or we won't let your out of this room. "

+1

and put some other girls like Hibiki Otsuki, Yui Hatano ... watch and learn from them, and we have a nice orgy vid from S1 ;)

dinhbang123

Feb 27, 2009
Thanks for the post, @melonwrench but I am not too excited about the vid.

Yes good that she's still in the game, good that she's getting a hard fuck (looks like), good that she's got some good spraying but I've never been into iron bars. Actually I don't think I've ever downloaded a proper iron bar vid. The closest I had was a vid with Ayaka Tomoda and another with Aimi Yoshikawa. Both had some rigid restrains but not the main point.

I love S&M but iron bars look stupid. I prefer rope (for Eastern favor) and leather (for Western favor). But, love the mirror.

Don't know why you don't like iron bar, i watched some iron bar from s1 and imho thoese girls look alot more sexier and prettier with iron bar, snis-636 and snis-666 are good example. The only S & M thing that i don't like is candle, i feel it hurts the acctress by, alot. By the way great to see her still on action, i can't want to April.

A little off topic about RION, about Yua Mikami, on her next release she will do pubic fan thanks giving or retirement event? Someone can translate this image? Not a big fan of her (not better than Shoko Takahashi imo) but still exciting to watch.

One more thing, lol, Nao Wanaka is a freelancer now and she has alot of video out on this month, isn't if you want to make more money, better to be a freelancer instead of stay on big studio like s1 or moodyz to release only 1 video a month?

snis00896jp-8.jpg

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I think you can tell how much she enjoys doing everything in JAV, she's not motivated by money only. I wish Rion was more like her.

(Btw, I spelled her name wrong, it's Azusa, not Asuka. I watched Evangelion too much, sorry about that.)

Oupss, I didn't even see you wrote Asuka lol. For me Asuka is the NXT champ (Pro Wrestling) haha. I also wish Rion was more like her.

I laughed so hard at " take her to a room and, you know, give her nonstop sex until she get some feeling in her pussy, until she learn either how to fuck, or how to pretend to fuck".

I agree that they need to do something. Her acting is really bad and it doesn't help at all to enjoy the movie when the sex is boring (her just laying down and wait until it's finished).

+1

and put some other girls like Hibiki Otsuki, Yui Hatano ... watch and learn from them, and we have a nice orgy vid from S1 ;)

I'm not a fan of Yui Hatano, but I agree that she can be the sex teacher, hands down. I remember her being in this role with Kotori Morino and also Aya Miyazaki in a orgy.

Don't know why you don't like iron bar, i watched some iron bar from s1 and imho thoese girls look alot more sexier and prettier with iron bar, snis-636 and snis-666 are good example. The only S & M thing that i don't like is candle, i feel it hurts the acctress by, alot. By the way great to see her still on action, i can't want to April.

About candles, I read that the hurt depends on how far from the skin it is used, the type of candles ... I don't see the point of using it neither, you can't appreciate the girl's body.

A little off topic about RION, about Yua Mikami, on her next release she will do pubic fan thanks giving or retirement event? Someone can translate this image? Not a big fan of her (not better than Shoko Takahashi imo) but still exciting to watch.
Yua is far better than Rion. I don't watch Shoko because I don't find her face attractive. In SNIS-800, she's even hungry and wants to suck the guy even after he came. Her movies are good, especially for S1. She's one of the few from that studio I watch with Arina Hashimoto.

One more thing, lol, Nao Wanaka is a freelancer now and she has alot of video out on this month, isn't if you want to make more money, better to be a freelancer instead of stay on big studio like s1 or moodyz to release only 1 video a month?

Well, I don't know how much other studios pay and if you make more money as a freelancer. At least, you can select what movie you accept to do, so you are more freedom. Stay with S1, you only do one movie per month, so it's easy, especially if you do it just for the money.

Dokkiri has several meanings, so I hope I didn't get the wrong one. It means " Candid sex, huge success"

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
Industry is secretive about rates but if I had to guess it's more lucrative to be on contract; sure if you're not you can pump out a ton of movies a month but you also get paid much less. Part of the reason a company will put you on contract is because of the exclusivity; if you only appear in one movie a month and you're popular enough, those DVDs will sell a lot more than if you're not, because fans of non-contract actresses have a much wider selection of movies to choose from.

For most I would assume it's less (would explain why when most girls get dropped from contract they either retire immediatrely or do a couple more movies then retire), unless you're super popular. like Uehara Ai, or are really pumping out a dozen+ movies per month.
http://www.s1s1s1.com/works/-/detail/=/cid=snis896/

is the S1 detail page for Yua's new movie, the premise is something like dudes just roll up on her in the middle of her private life and fuck her in public. Fake, obviously, but at least it's a new concept from S1. Would love to see some of their other contract actresses (Amatsuka Moe, Kirara Asuka) do it.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015

I wonder if the problem is really Rion, or if it is S1. S1 videos in general aren't very interesting, Rion or not. It isn't a very demanding studio. Maybe if she with another studio, like Moodyz or Idea Pocket, they would push her more and she would give better performance.

Reactions: ding73ding

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
It seems that much about JAV is about perception, not (just) hard and fast dollar (yen) values. The industry as a whole and each studio need to establish a hierarchy, some studios are prestigious, others are common, yet others are rock bottom. Same for idols, there need to be S-class contract girls, "common" idols and cheap whores. If everyone migrates only to the "best" then there wouldn't be any hierarchy. In real world, the lowest class doesn't disappear due to competition because there is a market for cheap junks. Also the value of the top class would be reduced if the bottom class disappears. So it's win-win for every class to maintain the hierarchy.

Why (and when!) would any individual girl make a decision to sign an exclusive contract or become free agent or retire or take a quiet break or jump studios or release 2 vids in 4 months vs 12 in the same months? I don't think it's a meaningful discussion in general. Almost certain to say: it's not a general rule that every freelancers release more vids than contract girls, it's not general rule that more vids means more income, and it's not general rule that every girl makes decision based on money. If you want to know why and when Nao Wanaka make a transition, it's no use for us to discuss here. You can scan her social media for a clue or ask her in some format.

Remember even if a girl enjoys sex with strangers, making AV isn't just equal to a session sex. It is work, and if you are talking about girls who make say, 4 full vids plus scenes for 10 more compilation vids per month, it's pretty much inevitable some of those are a bit "out there", like a lot of facial, ugly/old men, bondage, urine/splash (which may involve pumping some liquid via a catheter into her bladder) or other kinda yucky stuffs. It's HARD work.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I wonder if the problem is really Rion, or if it is S1. S1 videos in general aren't very interesting, Rion or not. It isn't a very demanding studio. Maybe if she with another studio, like Moodyz or Idea Pocket, they would push her more and she would give better performance.
There was a long time I was saying exactly that. I was defending Rion tooth and nail... (ehh tongue and cock?) I still enjoy those early S1 vids starring Rion, when watching those vids I am still willing to play along with the "fresh face" gambit with Rion.

But that's good only for 3-4 vids, Rion's debut is almost 1 year ago, she's still making AV like she doesn't know how to work the camera. Since about 6 months I have flipped around to think S1 was already trying hard, the problem is Rion.

Yes it could be a change of studio would shake things up, actually it really might materialize quite soon. S1 seems running out of ideas, (and indeed Yua Mikami, and other busty idols seem to be holding up S1 just fine) and I'm sure some other studios can't resist the big money potentials of Rion. It's also another PR event that can be milked for sales at least for 2 or 3 vids.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Remember even if a girl enjoys sex with strangers, making AV isn't just equal to a session sex. It is work, and if you are talking about girls who make say, 4 full vids plus scenes for 10 more compilation vids per month, it's pretty much inevitable some of those are a bit "out there", like a lot of facial, ugly/old men, bondage, urine/splash (which may involve pumping some liquid via a catheter into her bladder) or other kinda yucky stuffs. It's HARD work.

Yeah, it's not uncommon to see actresses releasing a lot of movies per month, in almost any type of movies possible. Many are not the best looking girls and I suppose they just take whatever they can to make money and accept to do those themes that beautiful girls don't do (bondage, urine, slapping, irrumatio to the point the girl is almost crying ...).

There was a long time I was saying exactly that. I was defending Rion tooth and nail... (ehh tongue and cock?) I still enjoy those early S1 vids starring Rion, when watching those vids I am still willing to play along with the "fresh face" gambit with Rion.

Yeah her early movies are fine and more enjoyable than her next releases (but I still deleted all I had from her). Especially the one where she's fucked outside.

It's Rion. I admit S1 themes are not great at all but some girls still make them enjoyable like Arina Hashimoto, Yua Mikami, Moe Amatsuka (I'm sure there are more too). Idea Pocket could be a good idea to see if she actually wants to be better.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012

But that's good only for 3-4 vids, Rion's debut is almost 1 year ago, she's still making AV like she doesn't know how to work the camera. Since about 6 months I have flipped around to think S1 was already trying hard, the problem is Rion.

Yes it could be a change of studio would shake things up, actually it really might materialize quite soon. S1 seems running out of ideas, (and indeed Yua Mikami, and other busty idols seem to be holding up S1 just fine) and I'm sure some other studios can't resist the big money potentials of Rion. It's also another PR event that can be milked for sales at least for 2 or 3 vids.

I mean Rion/Shion debuted in 2013, even with the break she had she hasn't really done anything exciting on camera

S1 isn't really running out of ideas, they have a formula they are going to follow, I mean they've had Acky for 10 years and keep coming up with things for her, don't think they'll run dry with her anytime soon. She's not a girl who will work at companies like Moodyz, she's an S1, Idea Pocket, E-Body type

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I'm not a fan of Yui Hatano, but I agree that she can be the sex teacher, hands down. I remember her being in this role with Kotori Morino and also Aya Miyazaki in a orgy.

which vid ?

I mean Rion/Shion debuted in 2013, even with the break she had she hasn't really done anything exciting on camera

S1 isn't really running out of ideas, they have a formula they are going to follow, I mean they've had Acky for 10 years and keep coming up with things for her, don't think they'll run dry with her anytime soon. She's not a girl who will work at companies like Moodyz, she's an S1, Idea Pocket, E-Body type

the problem is S1 don't dare to make vids like they used to be :(

and yes I agree seems she not the type of girl who will move to more exciting studios like Moodyz :(

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

don't know if Nao Wakana has made more money as freelancer or not, but one thing for sure, as hardworking freelancers she performing in much more genres & themes, would be some acts we never seen if she stay with Prestige

freelance girls -> bigger possibility they will perform in orgy (real orgy not reverse gangbang), nampa, unusual fetishes acts

iloverion!

Jul 21, 2016
You guys are on crack!

As long as RION the hottest bloody Japan AV girl on the planet EVER is doing PORN I am happy!!!!

That angel face, beautiful body with that awesome tits!!!

S1 has boring theme none stop! She needs to be doing one with stories to it like stepmother, boss' wife or something than that would be awesome!

Stop with that bandage and bar crap! Can't believe someone is actually into that!

Reactions: kickwahyu

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
S1 almost have perfect replacement for Yuma Asami

Her pretty & sexy point 9 from 10, but her performance 4

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
You guys are on crack!

As long as RION the hottest bloody Japan AV girl on the planet EVER is doing PORN I am happy!!!!

S1 has boring theme none stop! She needs to be doing one with stories to it like stepmother, boss' wife or something than that would be awesome!

Stop with that bandage and bar crap! Can't believe someone is actually into that!

It's a forum, members express their opinion. I think it's safe to say that everybody find her beautiful (she is) but some members (like me, who was a fan before) think that her performances aren't good. Some like her performances or don't mind.

Reactions: Supmop

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
You guys are on crack!

I mean she has nice tits, I'll give you that

Reactions: iloverion!

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
It's a forum, members express their opinion. I think it's safe to say that everybody find her beautiful (she is) but some members (like me, who was a fan before) think that her performances aren't good. Some like her performances or don't mind.

yes, this is a forum, and we will see different opinions ;)

she is pretty and super hot I think everybody agree, but about her performance some said she is bad, some other said she is ok, and only few who said she is good

dinhbang123

Feb 27, 2009
which vid ?

the problem is S1 don't dare to make vids like they used to be :(

and yes I agree seems she not the type of girl who will move to more exciting studios like Moodyz :(

S1 provided alot of pretty girls but all of them so easy to be bored to watch just after a few videos, so the problem is on S1, not on idol. All in all Idea Pocket is so much better and they have alot of pretty girls too, their theme is awesome.

Anyway how the hell i am still a new member even i have joined this forum from Feb 27, 2009 :(

Reactions: darksider59