Shion Utsunomiya (宇都宮しをん)

anoname

Dec 22, 2012
Since she doesn't have a thread in Jav Idol thread, I guess I'll take my chance to post it here

It's been a while since her last video, is she retiring or anything? I don't even remember what's her latest work is
I was so impressed with her videos, she has nice packages and good performances

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Mar 28, 2008
Just let her go, her bewbs were a lie anyways.

Switch to Rika Hoshimi until she betrays her fans.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010

anoname

Dec 22, 2012
Well it's not just her boobs that make me attracted to her, I like her movies as well, she knows exactly what I need :D
And just like CodeGeek says, it's a matter of personal taste

Mar 28, 2008
A lie? Are you sure.
Anyway I don't care as long as it isn't too obvious.

Rika Hoshimi is also not bad, but I like the face of Shion Utsunomiya more. Of course that's a matter of personal taste. Also her boobs seem to be smaller.
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=actress/id=1006266/
http://sougouwiki.com/d/%c0%b1%c8%fe%a4%ea%a4%ab
Why does it matter if Rikas boobs are smaller? This isnt a competition of who has a bigger bust.

All im saying is, Shions bewbs have had work and that he should switch to Rika because shes so adorable.

Well it's not just her boobs that make me attracted to her, I like her movies as well, she knows exactly what I need :D
And just like CodeGeek says, it's a matter of personal taste
Still doesnt mean u cant check out Rika :rolleyes:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Why does it matter if Rikas boobs are smaller? This isnt a competition of who has a bigger bust.
But if you prefer bigger boobs... ;)

All im saying is, Shions bewbs have had work and that he should switch to Rika because shes so adorable.
[...]
Still doesnt mean u cant check out Rika :rolleyes:
I guess if you only would have mentioned her no one would have said (write) anything. :)
And I had Rika already bookmarked. So... ;) But anyway thanks for mentioning her. :)

Mar 28, 2008
I was talking to OP.

If he prefers bigger breasts then he is missing out. He should like all sizes. :)