SHIB-679 VISUAL ART Mercury volume.29 斉藤明日香

nicetomeetyou

Pro Lurker
Jan 13, 2013
Hey!

Is it possible for this file to be seeded (atleast by the uploader) ? We're nearly 1200 leechers, and no seed appearing (or 1 from time to time who share peanuts)... Or is it just a .torrent repost from another site with no completion guarantee ?

Also thanks for the torrent.

teenytinydik

Nov 24, 2008
Pretty much my idea of PERFECT breasts. Wish she didn't act like they were making her do this at gunpoint though.

fujm123

May 14, 2011
Hey!

Is it possible for this file to be seeded (atleast by the uploader) ? We're nearly 1200 leechers, and no seed appearing (or 1 from time to time who share peanuts)... Or is it just a .torrent repost from another site with no completion guarantee ?

Also thanks for the torrent.

I have seed it for more than 2 days and stop seeding after more than 10 seeds,

You should blame those ones who hit and run

Reactions: iguana713

nicetomeetyou

Pro Lurker
Jan 13, 2013
You should blame those ones who hit and run

I wasnt blaming anyone, I was just kindly asking for a seed, but nevermind, I got it through Nyaa thanks to mrericsan. Also my post was written two days after the thread was created and no seed was seen. You're right, hit and run is bad, seeding 1:1 should be the number one rule (and not the new number of seeders).

just some dude

Oct 8, 2007
U-15 Idol --> AV Idol
橋爪美咲 aka かなたいおり aka くさのまり aka 斉藤明日香 aka 松崎清美
https://twitter.com/maririn_8823
fxbWZwTs.jpeg

i had a hard time watching one of her videos as Kusano Mari:

She shows all the dozens of scars on her right arm from cutting and then shows the interviewer the many medications she's on for all of her physical and mental illnesses. She must've had about 10 different sets of meds in her bag.