Shelly Fujii retiring

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Another legendary cutie bites the dust :(

But leaves us with a first and only anal vid!

84xrw162pl.jpg

She knows how to give a parting gift her fans :)

Last edited:

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Eh, I like her, she was one of the first actresses I really took notice of, when I got into JAV, but I got over her retirement once already, I'll manage the second time as well.

At least this time she's going out with a bang.

Reactions: asdfaznz

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Wait she retired before? I've followed her for a long time I'm surprised I never knew this. Thats good news! Always the chance for a comeback then :)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Wait she retired before? I've followed her for a long time I'm surprised I never knew this. Thats good news! Always the chance for a comeback then :)

recently many retired actresses are comeback ;)

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007

There was an almost-2 year gap between her last movie for Million and her Idea Pocket debut. I don't think there was a big retirement feature back then, she just suddenly stopped and silently disappeared. That's probably why you didn't notice.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
There was an almost-2 year gap between her last movie for Million and her Idea Pocket debut. I don't think there was a big retirement feature back then, she just suddenly stopped and silently disappeared. That's probably why you didn't notice.

its true

a lot of JAV actresses are like that, we did not notice they had retirement or a long break from the AV industry, a lot of compilations usually released, so for people who don't notice compilations movies is from past works nothing new will think they still active

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014

Yes when they just "stop" making movies you usually don't notice because you get distracted by other actresses. Now that its an official retirement vid with the same studio she began her career in, it sucks more. But hey, she could always make a comeback and theres others in the meantime.

Counting down the days to this vid being released!

Reactions: Supmop

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Another legendary cutie bites the dust :(

But leaves us with a first and only anal vid!

84xrw162pl.jpg

She knows how to give a parting gift her fans :)

Hey ASSHOLE! Yeah, that's right, I just called you asshole, what of it? Heh, you gonna call the police?

Anyway, I just wanted to inform you and everyone else who's interested, that, while it took a while, the movie is finally out in the wild.

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/xrw-162-anarude-sherii.1631847/

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/xrw-162-anarude-sherii.1631672/

Reactions: asdfaznz

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Thanks, but I already got it two days ago. TOO SLOW GRANDPA :D

I thought it was pretty good, not the best but pretty good. Clearly was her first time since she struggled in the beginning, needed that vaginal stimulation to distract her, but afterwards she ponied up, got rid of the vibrater, and started taking a butt pounding like a champ. Again, great parting gift for her fans :)