She rings your bell- but you don't know why

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Are there any JAV actresses for you that may not have the best body or face, but somehow manage to turn you on and encourage you to download any film they are in? For me, it is Ryoko Iori. She is no great beauty, but despite the fact that they usually cast her as the victim(she seems to have a perpetual concerned look on her face), there is to me something very sexy about her, I'm sure there are many others you can think of- please let me know. Thanks.

asukafever

Jan 24, 2013
Probably Ai Uehara for me. She's not exactly top tier in looks for me or anything, but all her videos are so wild that I want to see more. Lol.

Reactions: 1 person

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Thanks for replying asukafever- best way to find JAV performers you may not be familiar with- anyone else?

Gaia093

Nov 21, 2013
Tsukishima Yui, from SDDE-081.

48e3df0c37f7a8c0c90537fd8b32fe5b.jpg

Sin título.png

This one had me confused when I first came across her. She might not have the most beautiful facial traits I'd seen, but her mischievous smile and acting more than made up for any of that (plus, she is cute enough in her own particular way). Hers is also a very distinguishable face.

I have a veeeery long story with this one JAV - probably the longest out of any JAV I've ever seen. Years and years ago there was this foot fetish video on YouTube (actually in two parts, ~10 minutes altogether), titled something like "Asian Teacher Becomes Student's Foot Slave", which I, who was just "awakening" to my current biggest fetish, found incredible. But with a severe lack of hints and my very limited search skills at the time, I could never track down the full video. It was also eventually taken down from the site and I had to forget about it. Throughout the years, though, I sometimes found myself looking for this JAV to no avail.

BUT, that's when this wonderful site appears. Truth be told, I signed up first and foremost to find someone who'd help me identify this particular scene, but there was some kind of trouble impeding me from posting at all (for a while), so I had to give up on that. However, through a desperate search for relevant terms, I happened to find a great thread by Gir633! The title sounded like it might just be it, but out of the thousands of similar films out there I knew the possibilities were slim. So I clicked on it without expecting anything much -- and you wouldn't believe my expression, in awe, when I saw the face of that long-sought schoolgirl in the cover. I literally... very literally jumped off my chair, clenched my fists and exclamated "YESSSS" repeatedly. As you can tell, I was a little bit enthusiastic about my finding! Really, these forums have been helping me out since before I could even become an active member.

But yes, back on topic. The short scene can still be found in low quality around the net (such as here), and although the whole movie was worth watching and Tsukishima is wonderful throughout, that introductory sequence was just the best part of it. Dominant, confident, playful, looking like she's having a great time messing with her poor female teacher... 10/10 material, really, and a great JAV actress I'd love to see in more stuff...

... which is why it's heartbreaking that, according to the sites I've visited, she's barely done 6 or 7 films, of which she only seems to take center stage in this one.

Regardless, she is for me the perfect example of an actress who does not have the best looks, and yet turns me on as much as my very favorites due to her acting and special, irrepeatable charm.

A little gif for wrapping up!
Teacher_Lick_Students_Feet_by_DrkNite007.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mago

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
I would say Miyu Hoshino. She's already retired, I wouldn't say gorgeous but she's cute.
I love her probably because she's not a top beauty.

Instead I think Ai Uehara got a really pretty face ... de gustibus I guess :pandalaugh:

Attachments

• mh.jpg
    mh.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 109

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
An excellent theme you have selected for conversation, Asianbooblover; you have hit the head on the nail (very painful, and please don't ask whether I speak from experience), in that a woman can be beautiful and do nothing for us (okay, maybe not exactly "nothing,") and a woman not pulsating with pulchritude could posses a certain"pow" factor that can somehow pull our tongues out of our mouths. Hard to put a finger on why, or even a fingernail... simply one of those inexplicable phenomena, but at least explicable in the sense that looks are not everything. (By the way, let the record show I heartily second Ryoko Iori.)

Yet rather than contribute to the topic directly, my main intention was to profusely commend Gaia093 for writing that wonderful and heartfelt post of his. I do have the referred-to movie, and I'm making a note right now, unfortunately in that unreliable sector of my brain, to make a point of paying special attention to Yui Tsukishima, the next time I run into SDDE-081. (Which Fab Member Savajex kindly made available over one year ago, for a reasonable size, and with a friendly filehoster.)

I am a fan of those "Lesbian Slave Teacher" movies, and another reason why I enjoyed Gaia093's composition was because this movie...

My Teacher Is My Lesbian Pet 3 [SDDE-073]

View attachment 95905

... Produced a similar effect. The tormentor in this one, Minami Aoyama, was a sheer delight, in the way she cockily and arrogantly went about the business of humiliating her teacher, played by Mizuki Yoshizawa, who conveyed an appealing sense of helplessness. Like her counterpart in SDDE-081, Minami also has sadly appeared in a short string of smut. I don't know, in my case, whether Minami's endearing qualities would necessarily turn me on in that sex symbol fashion, but she is the kind of performer who would form a smile on my face, were I to run into her in another movie.

As with the footsie scene serving as the highlight in SDDE-081 (how nice was that, of Gaia093 to go through the trouble of preparing that GIF?) there is a corresponding "Forced Peeing" scene in SDDE-073, which is the most powerful in the movie.

Gaia093, your semi-suspenseful tale of finally unlocking your long-elusive riddle was also satisfying to read, and no doubt most of us could identify with the feeling of warmth and fuzziness that results, after the trying quest. Those of you who would like to read more thoughts on SDDE-073, including half-assed links, may tune in here.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Mines would probably be Shoko Yokoyama 横山翔子
478653.jpg miad00503jp-2.jpg

She and Maki Tomoda where my first Jav Actresses I say them in a random Clip on a tube site and went on a long search for them, which led me to finding and downloading my first Jav which was FAX-263 an Fa-Pro video

h_066fax263sopl.jpg h_066fax00263jp-4.jpg h_066fax00263jp-6.jpg

BKJ1ng

Mar 7, 2010
One of em for me is Yumi Kazama. No clue why I think she's hot. There's another chick but I don't remember her name at the moment.

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
I had a thing for ayumi iwasa before. However, in her recent movies she seems to look worse and worse. Different makeup perhaps.

Gaia093

Nov 21, 2013
Yet rather than contribute to the topic directly, my main intention was to profusely commend Gaia093 for writing that wonderful and heartfelt post of his. I do have the referred-to movie, and I'm making a note right now, unfortunately in that unreliable sector of my brain, to make a point of paying special attention to Yui Tsukishima, the next time I run into SDDE-081. (Which Fab Member Savajex kindly made available over one year ago, for a reasonable size, and with a friendly filehoster.)

I am a fan of those "Lesbian Slave Teacher" movies, and another reason why I enjoyed Gaia093's composition was because this movie...

My Teacher Is My Lesbian Pet 3 [SDDE-073]

... Produced a similar effect. The tormentor in this one, Minami Aoyama, was a sheer delight, in the way she cockily and arrogantly went about the business of humiliating her teacher, played by Mizuki Yoshizawa, who conveyed an appealing sense of helplessness. Like her counterpart in SDDE-081, Minami also has sadly appeared in a short string of smut. I don't know, in my case, whether Minami's endearing qualities would necessarily turn me on in that sex symbol fashion, but she is the kind of performer who would form a smile on my face, were I to run into her in another movie.

As with the footsie scene serving as the highlight in SDDE-081 (how nice was that, of Gaia093 to go through the trouble of preparing that GIF?) there is a corresponding "Forced Peeing" scene in SDDE-073, which is the most powerful in the movie.

Gaia093, your semi-suspenseful tale of finally unlocking your long-elusive riddle was also satisfying to read, and no doubt most of us could identify with the feeling of warmth and fuzziness that results, after the trying quest. Those of you who would like to read more thoughts on SDDE-073, including half-assed links, may tune in here.

I feel I owe you an apology for suddenly going AFC and missing your great reply, jugulear.

And I also really owe fellow user Savajex an immense THANK YOU for providing that DepositFiles link, as that is exactly the one and only download I found for my long sought after favorite.

I have actually seen bits and pieces of SDDE-073 at some point, and I have to agree it's another wonderful film from this series. Besides having a kind of beauty I'm very partial for, Minami Aoyama is really skilfull at conveying the pleasure she gets from tormenting her poor teacher, and in turn she plays the victim awfully well. I may need to give it another check at some point because I unfortunately missed the forced peeing scene you mentioned in my rushed scene-skipping, and that sounds like something I would enjoy for sure.

Another thing I have to give to this JAV which I don't see in many films (from Japan or otherwise) is a scene in which the dominant person actually "worships" the dominated one - in this case (yes!), her feet. Foot worship is traditionally something that happens either between equal partners, like just another element of foreplay, or by a "slave" to their "master/mistress"... but hardly ever the other way around, in my experience. This is pretty frustrating, because in my case, being the weird person I am, if I had a beautiful lady at my beck and call that's the very first thing I'd think of doing... and the second, and the third... Maybe the fourth too? I digress. The thing is, why should this be viewed as a submissive act in a domination scenario? You are not doing it because the other part is wilfull (let alone ordering it), but because that's what you want to do, as might be the case for any other body part. And since your partner is not wilfull, they are bound to feel awkward and humiliated all the same, while you still derive from it the pleasure of being in command.

So when one of the very first things Minami Aoyama did was get down on her knees and start licking Yoshizawa's foot all over (as the teacher grew increasingly distressed), I felt as though a little fantasy of mine had finally been realized. It was really a great scene, and it did not defeat at any moment the idea that the schoolgirl was totally having her way with sensei, much to her dismay.

I think I should take a look at the other AVs from the series too, as this seems one series that just keeps on giving!

P.S. Haha. Reading your other post on the film, I realize we even share the opinion that the action becoming romantic is a bit of a turn for the worse. I still really enjoyed those scenes in SDDE-081 (which followed mostly the same story pattern as 073), as the build up felt good enough and I was enchanted by both of the actresses' acting... but I'd definitely rather the domination theme to stay throughout! There is, however, a bit of a "loop" effect at the end of 081 which made everything else even more palatable. After the teacher finally conceded to her affections and had consensual sex with her, she knew she had no choice but to change schools yet again (which ties in with how the film starts, as Tsukishima transfers to a new school just to chase after her when she ran away), and story repeats itself as Tsukishima appears yet again in front of her teacher. Oh boy, I think they'll have been to every single highschool in Japan by the time of Tsukishima's graduation! I don't know if there is this bit of epilogue at the end of 073 as well, but that would certainly make things better for me.

Reactions: jugulear

je666

Sep 10, 2008
I think I have a few, but off the top of my head KAORI. Shes not pretty or just not my type, but I love her body.

I'd say Haruki Sato. Her ears look funny and her weight is almost too much for me, but I like her.

I kind of agree with the weight, a bit too much for me now. Especially when I seen many of her older videos, her stomach was much flatter.

blackscarf

Jun 8, 2013
Probably Ai Uehara for me. She's not exactly top tier in looks for me or anything, but all her videos are so wild that I want to see more. Lol.

Completely agreed with your points. Ai Uehara has gained much popularity these days because of her wild videos. For me her body and her face look sexy too. I really want to have sex with her.

Rina Rukawa is the one that turned me on although she doesn't have top body. However, her face looks sad and romantic. Her videos are so hot, especially when she "shoots" her urine. :)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I can't say this lady "Rings My Bell and I Don't Know Why," because even though I see I have some of her movies, she must not have made an impression on me. Reason why I'm reviving this thread is because I ran into this photo from Slave Female Teacher -Tyrannical Dark Campus [CMC-132]:

CMC-132.jpg

I thought the lady on the table looked absolutely adorable!

She is:

Ayumi Iwasa (whom R18 has preferred to call Yumi Iwasa)

It didn't take me long to discover she has had a relatively high output. (Her more modest Asian Screens page.)

Clicking around, I liked what I saw. From the cover of Violated Second Wife - Beauty Who Receives a Cream Pie From Her Stepson [NATR-196]:

NATR-196.jpg

Look how beautiful she appears from the cover of Wife Who Was Discreetly Cum Inside of By Her Brother-in-Law While Her Husband Was Nearby - Forgive Me, Dear [KNCS-056]:

kncs-056-2.jpg

That's when I searched the archives to see what reference has been made about the lady. Other than the ones with the download links, one of the few remarks indicating an appreciation for her was from HolyAbdul, above.

kncs-056.jpg
KNCS-056

I figured that was unfair, and then thought, as far as no one caring about Ms. Iwasa, I was a monkey's uncle! Well, nobody was going to make a monkey out of me, and this is the reason why it was high time to highlight the lovely lass.

Reactions: mago

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Are there any JAV actresses for you that may not have the best body or face, but somehow manage to turn you on and encourage you to download any film they are in? For me, it is Ryoko Iori. She is no great beauty, but despite the fact that they usually cast her as the victim(she seems to have a perpetual concerned look on her face), there is to me something very sexy about her, I'm sure there are many others you can think of- please let me know. Thanks.

mostly are chubby big boobs girls like Ria Sakuragi, Sayuki Kanno, Ruri Saijou, Yume Mizuki, Neiro Suzuka, Yu Sakura, Sarah Saijou

or skinny bitchy wild girls like Emma Kisaki, Noa, Hotaru Akane, Uta Kohaku

or horny MILF like Nozomi Sasayama, Shinobu Igarashi, Yuki Sakurai

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
I can't say this lady "Rings My Bell and I Don't Know Why," because even though I see I have some of her movies, she must not have made an impression on me. Reason why I'm reviving this thread is because I ran into this photo from Slave Female Teacher -Tyrannical Dark Campus [CMC-132]:

View attachment 560882

I thought the lady on the table looked absolutely adorable!

She is:

Ayumi Iwasa (whom R18 has preferred to call Yumi Iwasa)

It didn't take me long to discover she has had a relatively high output. (Her more modest Asian Screens page.)

Clicking around, I liked what I saw. From the cover of Violated Second Wife - Beauty Who Receives a Cream Pie From Her Stepson [NATR-196]:

View attachment 560883

Look how beautiful she appears from the cover of Wife Who Was Discreetly Cum Inside of By Her Brother-in-Law While Her Husband Was Nearby - Forgive Me, Dear [KNCS-056]:

View attachment 560884

That's when I searched the archives to see what reference has been made about the lady. Other than the ones with the download links, one of the few remarks indicating an appreciation for her was from HolyAbdul, above.

View attachment 560885
KNCS-056

I figured that was unfair, and then thought, as far as no one caring about Ms. Iwasa, I was a monkey's uncle! Well, nobody was going to make a monkey out of me, and this is the reason why it was high time to highlight the lovely lass.

Ayumi Iwasa have a special place in my favorite list, also i think she is one of the most beautiful woman ever so i am glad you made a little tribute to her e34441.gif

Reactions: jugulear

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Towa Aragaki (新垣とわ)
I have watched several times her MXGS-544, MXGS-551, MXGS-558 and RKI-327 videoss.
She is not the typical beautiful japanese woman but i just like her a lot.

Last edited: