She Is No Spring Chicken, and Will Do It with Her Sister...

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(SOLVED) ... (probably!)

... And that's all I know about her.

NPS-242-1.jpg

We are talking about the one in the middle; it was her conservative looked that I appreciated.

I don't expect you to know much more, but since when has that stopped us from asking these kinds of questions?

NPS-242 -2.jpg

The movie is Female Director Haruna Amateur Lesbian Seduction 90 - Shameful Pleasure Between Sisters! Their First Orgasms Ever [NPS-242], starring Hibiki Otsuki, and I could not spot any listed credits for the victims.

Many thanks.

Last edited:

schneckenschnabel

Jan 30, 2013
The back of the cover only lists some generic names, and for that bit you are looking for, I think they name them Madoka and Risa, should be one of those two (but that doesn't really help at all I guess)

Reactions: jugulear

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Well, the trail is getting warmer. Thank you so very much, most precious Schneckenschnabel!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Fishing.jpg

I am including this recent picture of me to help you get the point that I am fishing for new thoughts.

George1980

Oct 24, 2016
I found her on NRS-039, but can't find the name. I remember seeing her in other vids too but can't remember them right now.

Reactions: jugulear

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You know, during the time between your two posts I started fishing around... and I was going to begin my post with: "Hey, George1980! Didn't I just TELLS ya about Sougouwiki in your first Akiba-Online thread, after you hooked up only days ago!" 'Cause that's where I was all of this time, and the other movie you had found her in, NRS-039, had all three actresses identified!

When I came across Minami Natsuki, I had the same feeling you seem to have had with your last post... at least "they look very similar," but I didn't feel that BINGO! moment. (I dunno... all the glamour cover shots from her filmography did not jibe well with the two candid photos above, where she seemed a little older — after all, see my title, "She Is No Spring Chicken" — and without the best teeth.)

I then dug up my copy of NPS-242 (the Female Director Haruna one that I first brought up above), and started looking closer. I then opened up a Minami Natsuki movie I had downloaded in the past, and started doing some comparisons. The breasts seemed to match, that was good. Yet I tried to find more characteristic views of her face:

NPS-242.jpg .. SHKD-625.jpg
NPS-242 .................................................................. SHKD-625

Well, that looked pretty close. (But I'm still having that "not sure" feeling.) I really wanted to clinch it by trying to find a "smiling" view, to see if my comparison video woman also had not the best teeth...

SHKD-625-2.jpg (Compared to...) .. NPS-242 (Record).jpg

Not the best comparison view (I needed to find an open-mouthed smiley face), but close enough.

(EDIT: I was looking through screen shots from her other movies, and while what is below still isn't good enough...)
ATID-257.jpg . ATID-257
(I dunno... still kinda not sure. Her face seems wider. Other opinions welcomed.)

George1980, it was pretty incredible that you not only recognized the face from the photos put up on this thread, but you were actually able to come up with an example of a video where you thought you had seen her (i.e., NRS-039); that is such a hard thing to do. This is a keen indication of your JAV mastery, and I look forward to your knowledgeable posts in the future. (And the fact that your second post ever was to lend a helping hand was simply mah-velous!)

Readers, please go to George1980's as-yet unsolved I.D. thread (linked above, but here it is again), and see if you may similarly impart your wisdom; Sir George calls to be rewarded!

Last edited: