She gets KO'ed after he/she's done with her. (she pees without control from exhaustion)

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
It looks like it's staged/scripted on that video (nothing wrong with it just stating how it appears to be).

I also love girls who can't hold themselves. Real urinary incontinence is a medical condition though.

I think KANON and Erena (really old video) in Gachinco/10 Musume really peed themselves since they did it on several occasions. Other than that, it's a very rare thing to happen. A hard and long fuck on a girl would increase the chance that she takes an involuntary pee - think of a long orgy or gangbang.

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
It looks like it's staged/scripted on that video (nothing wrong with it just stating how it appears to be).

I also love girls who can't hold themselves. Real urinary incontinence is a medical condition though.

I think KANON and Erena (really old video) in Gachinco/10 Musume really peed themselves since they did it on several occasions. Other than that, it's a very rare thing to happen. A hard and long fuck on a girl would increase the chance that she takes an involuntary pee - think of a long orgy or gangbang.

i know its scripted. if you guys know more JAV's with such endings it will be great. \o/

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Here's Suzuka Ishikawa "peeing" (more like doing a heavy squirt - this girl is a known pee-er/squirter) after a guy came inside her:

Suzuka Ishikawa.gif

Reactions: shawn720s