[Ask] JAV with remote vibrator between scenes

dark_rider

Nov 3, 2008
So, usually jav go from scene A, then cut (fade to black), to scene B, cut, to scene C, and so on. But there is several Jav (like Endless series) that after guy A done banging the girl, he will give the girl outfit to change for scene B, and he will deliver the girl to Room B / Guy B, and after guy B done, he will deliver the girl to Room C / Guy C.

Recently i watch PRED-432 that have similiar theme, but with the guy putting Remote Vibrator on the girl before taking her to next guy, then he will tease the girl with that vibrator until they reached next room and give the remote to the next guy so he can continue teasing her

Did anyone here know any Jav similiar with this? I dont know why but it feel very sexy to me
Any recommendations?

Thx before

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
So, usually jav go from scene A, then cut (fade to black), to scene B, cut, to scene C, and so on. But there is several Jav (like Endless series) that after guy A done banging the girl, he will give the girl outfit to change for scene B, and he will deliver the girl to Room B / Guy B, and after guy B done, he will deliver the girl to Room C / Guy C.

Recently i watch PRED-432 that have similiar theme, but with the guy putting Remote Vibrator on the girl before taking her to next guy, then he will tease the girl with that vibrator until they reached next room and give the remote to the next guy so he can continue teasing her

Did anyone here know any Jav similiar with this? I dont know why but it feel very sexy to me
Any recommendations?

Thx before
Well I hate vibs in scenes unless it makes scene. In most JAV it doesn't make scene.
Here some examples, in r*** movies, the bad guy will of course get the girl ready by kissing, licking, eating her pussy and etc. Then he pulls out a vib/dildo and I'm like WTF. Where did he get that AND you're in the middle of the forest :p hahaha

Same thing with school scenes, boys suddenly have dildos. Or the molester train scenes. No vib/dildo at all, using fingers to molest girls, and suddenly a big dildo is used. Remind you, it's big and would be hard to hide in real life hahaha

Another example, Mother and son, son go to molest mother and suddenly he pulls out a big electric vib. WTF he didn't have that before? Where did it come from? Why does he need it?

Or the son's friends or shotas movies, all these guys carrying around vibs and big dildos? Shotas are suppose to be "kids" how are they getting dildos and walking around w/o being seen? Most shotas don't enen have backpacks in the movies hahaha I generally hate those scenes and luckily they're short.

One more example, store managers, you run a store, catch a shoplifter, decides to blackmail her, and suddenly you have big electric vib??? What? How? hahaha

Yeah, I generally hate it;)

Last edited:

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
Well I hate vibs in scenes unless it makes scene. In most JAV it doesn't make scene.
Here some examples, in r*** movies, the bad guy will of course get the girl ready by kissing, licking, eating her pussy and etc. Then he pulls out a vib/dildo and I'm like WTF. Where did he get that AND you're in the middle of the forest :p hahaha

Same thing with school scenes, boys suddenly have dildos. Or the molester train scenes. No vib/dildo at all, using fingers to molest girls, and suddenly a big dildo is used. Remind you, it's big and would be hard to hide in real life hahaha

Another example, Mother and son, son go to molest mother and suddenly he pulls out a big electric vib. WTF he didn't have that before? Where did it come from? Why does he need it?

Or the son's friends or shotas movies, all these guys carrying around vibs and big dildos? Shotas are suppose to be "kids" how are they getting dildos and walking around w/o being seen? Most shotas don't enen have backpacks in the movies hahaha I generally hate those scenes and luckily they're short.

One more example, store managers, you run a store, catch a shoplifter, decides to blackmail her, and suddenly you have big electric vib??? What? How? hahaha

Yeah, I generally hate it;)
It's probably not their first rodeo. They keep it with them like a secret weapon.