Series with REAL creampies?

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
BIJN-207

At 1:50:15 there's a creampie, and I don't see any cut in the last 3 minutes. The only thing that makes me doubt is that the actor seems too relaxed, when after that performance he should have spasms... but no, he even looks askance to the director.

I'm downloading more videos of these series.
I'll grab it and have a look, thanks. Often those kinds of creampies are just the lubricant from the condom. It gets white and thicker as it gets used.

abadguy87

Mar 8, 2015
This blog has a list of supposedly 真正中出し (real creampies)

twenie

Nov 18, 2008

Thanks to this, I found a pretty fun movie:

1sdmu00809pl.jpg

SDMU-809

Nice and pretty girl, nice scenario. I'm kinda surprised that I could miss it lol. But my god, the pixelation is horrible :(

fenton

Feb 10, 2017

I don't know how reliable this is because they are saying that the proof is the actor pulled out, came on her and went back in. We know that can be fake though, like all the HND movies from the last few years where they use a fake penis with fake cum.

abadguy87

Mar 8, 2015
I don't know how reliable this is because they are saying that the proof is the actor pulled out, came on her and went back in. We know that can be fake though, like all the HND movies from the last few years where they use a fake penis with fake cum.

Not very reliable, I checked 3 or 4 and they weren't real creampies at all, there could be real ones in that list tho but I don't have the time to scan it.

DANDY-292

Second scene definitely looks like a real creampie.

1dandy00292pl.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Pretty much all WANZ movies are fake, but then 468 and 550 are legit for some reason.
I'm not surprised if those two movies feature real creampies since Mikako Abe and Sora Shiina are veterans in receiving guys' cum lol.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
I found the guy from BIJN-207 in another video, EKDV-678. No creampie but the guy is a fucking machine.
I'll try to get his name...

pyontae

Jul 15, 2021
HND-511 - I was very disappointed after purchasing HND-511 on R18 thinking it was going to be similar to AIKA's HND-501 (which appeared to be legit creampies as far as I could tell) due to it mentioning 30 guys and "creampie raw footage" only to find horrible pixel and a ton of edits. Really felt like I got scammed by Hon Naka on HND-511. It's a shame because I find Mio very attractive

HND-511.jpg

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
HND-511 - I was very disappointed after purchasing HND-511 on R18 thinking it was going to be similar to AIKA's HND-501 (which appeared to be legit creampies as far as I could tell) due to it mentioning 30 guys and "creampie raw footage" only to find horrible pixel and a ton of edits. Really felt like I got scammed by Hon Naka on HND-511. It's a shame because I find Mio very attractive

View attachment 2963463
Lol I remember this vid. I kinda like Mio since she's the type of girl who enjoys fucking with guys in a video, at least that's what she shows in this vid.

In the last scene right when the guy is supposedly ejaculating inside her (I hope that it's real), she locks eye with the guy and her eyes widen. That's so refreshing after seeing so many girls in AV refuse to even look at the guys.

Reactions: pyontae

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
As fas as I know Honnaka switched from real to fake creampies somewhere between HND-400 and HND-450, so I'd be surprised if 501 was still real.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
I've watched some minutes of those movies and I'd say there are real creampies... For example at the last creampie of HND-511 the guy is at least fucking her for 1:30 without cuts. And you can see there's a moment where he wants to jizz but he can't. That's not something you usually see in fake creampies. When it's faked everything looks super simple. Cut, 1 minute fucking and the actor doesn't struggle at all to cum. They can't extend that take because the "cream" would spill over and ruin the scene.

Or maybe their technique is wayyyyy better than in other studios.

Reactions: pyontae

pyontae

Jul 15, 2021
I've watched some minutes of those movies and I'd say there are real creampies... For example at the last creampie of HND-511 the guy is at least fucking her for 1:30 without cuts. And you can see there's a moment where he wants to jizz but he can't. That's not something you usually see in fake creampies. When it's faked everything looks super simple. Cut, 1 minute fucking and the actor doesn't struggle at all to cum. They can't extend that take because the "cream" would spill over and ruin the scene.

Or maybe their technique is wayyyyy better than in other studios.
There's a few instances where you can give them the benefit of doubt but it seems like way too much effort compared to HND-501 w/ AIKA where it was very apparent that they were real (minimal pixels, fewer/no cuts which is truly "raw footage"). You can't put "raw footage" in the title and have that many cuts which made it annoying to watch, that's all. She's still fine as hell for her age but would have loved to see real, thick cum dripping out from her like AIKA

eeeb

Apr 13, 2018
HMN-195 to me looks like it has real creampies. If they're fake, they're brilliantly done. The ones at 58m and 1h47m certainly. At the end there's not much to see but tbh the way they kind of mess it up adds to the feeling of authenticity. I dunno. It's just Asuka Minamisaka's second film as well, and she has that delicate, amateur look that I like.

hmn195pl.jpg

chieftain

May 28, 2020
Guys I am sorry if this is not the thread to ask in but are there any real creampies or at least bareback leaked videos that you can recommend? Thanks in advance!

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Guys I am sorry if this is not the thread to ask in but are there any real creampies or at least bareback leaked videos that you can recommend? Thanks in advance!
There were a couple of HND movies leaked, but I'm not sure I could recommend them.