Searching for a genre and/or title

walpola

Jan 22, 2013
Sorry I have no names or screens to help, but I'm hoping someone may just recognise the description.

A man stands on a bus or train and a beautiful young woman stands in front of him; behind the young woman is another lady who begins to gently bump the young girl in the direction of the man.

Each time the young woman is bumped she makes contact with the man and they both apologise to each other; this keeps happening and both the man and young girl look visibly embarrassed.

The bumping from the lady behind continues until eventually the young woman and the man touch lips accidently; this escalates until both the young lady and the man become turned on and start to move into each other intentionally. This continues until it leads to a sexual encounter.

There is actually one title I am looking for so if you know of it please tell me, but if you know of any titles with this particular routine please let me know of any of them.

Many thanks.

walpola

Jan 22, 2013
It's taken me this long, two weeks of searching through forum posts and blogs, but I have found the scene I was talking about!

It is Dandy-135 and here is the scene.

The stream will have to do as I have not been able to find a working torrent or direct download anywhere. I have a torrent running now which has one Japanese seeder who is letting me download it at 0.2 kB/s which will take me about ten weeks!

Does anyone happen to have Dandy-135? I would be forever grateful.

Right now though, I don't even care that much, I am just so happy to have this scene back regardless of quality and for a stream it isn't that bad!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
First, Walpola, we have got to figure out the meaning of "forever grateful." Does that mean if I can save you from the torrent torture, you will be indebted to me for the rest of your life? You will need to live with this curse until the end of Walpola days, and always fulfill my wishes, for example, if I demand to borrow your comb?

You know, when I went on the hunt, I felt a peculiar tingle when I clicked on a Hotfile link numbered .001, and it was alive! But my excitement was coupled with doubt, because undoubtedly you are an old hand at this game, and must have easily come across the same link yourself. Sure enough, when I uncovered the rest of the package, the next couple of links were dead. (The audacity of a package of dead links save for the first, building up our hopes in pathetic fashion.) Maybe it was a good thing, because - as much as you hate stream downloads and prefer the DDLs - I wouldn't have wished the fourteen involved links on anyone. (Besides the unknown password possibility.)

As it turned out, what I uncovered was in our own backyard; here you go:

http://uploaded.net/file/bpq6aivi (801 MB)
http://uploaded.net/file/l6va62wu (801 MB)
http://uploaded.net/file/ta537kfl (326 MB)

View attachment 740011

walpola

Jan 22, 2013
Well, I said I would be grateful, not necessarily indebted! But if all we're talking about is combs I'm sure I can oblige!

Yes, I did find that bloody Hotfile link. How frustrating to discover that was the only part still active, and Hotfile too which is a preferred host for me. The only reason I don't like streams generally is because I like nice clear images but the one I found wasn't bad at all. The frustrating thing is that had I just searched xHamster using the search term "Japanese" I would have found the scene on page three!

However I did not find the Uploaded links you provided, after finally discovering the ID I excitedly began Googling, I hunted high and low even to the extent of finding the Japanese name for the title and searching that as well, and of course forgot to simply search Akiba!

So thank you so much for your effort, part one is downloading now and there are a couple of other scenes in the title that look interesting too.

Here, have a comb on me!