Please help to find an old idol video

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
Dear esteemed members,

I would like to request your help to find an old idol video that I used to have, but have lost. Unfortunately I do not have any picture of the cover, nor the young lady's name, but I hope I can describe a few scenes from the video that stuck in my mind and may just jog your excellent memories.

The video is an idol type video but a bit risque. It features a young lady who I think was described as being 17 on the cover, but the content of the video makes me think she is at least a few years older.

In the first scene, she is wearing a two piece nightwear combo of sheer material. A flimsy top and a pair of panties with ties at the sides. The scene starts with a man, naked apart from a pair of underpants, lying on some sort of gurney. The girl straddles him, then shifts up and sits on his face. She undoes her top and her magnificent breasts are exposed. She then slowly unties the panties and slips them off and grinds his face. We see his tongue flicking up, but at no time do we see her lady bits or a mosaic.

In the second scene, the young lady is kneeling "doggie fashion" on a bed. Her top is open and she has no panties. The man is behind her, naked and is apparently entering her from behind. The camera work is outstanding as you see nothing of their naughty bits, no mosaic, but for all intents and purposes he has penetrated her and is giving her a good seeing to. There is just no other place for his penis to be. It could of course be simulated, but therein lies the tease. Whoever shot the scene has to be commended.

In the third scene we see the man lying down. He is wearing only his underpants, but we can see that he is both aroused and a very "big boy". The young lady is wearing the same or similar outfit as scene one. She straddles him and you notice that she has some sort of battery operated sex toy as you see the thin cable run inside her panties. She rubs herself against the man's crotch, unties her panties, removes them and continues to enjoy herself. At some point the sex toy escapes its little prison, but she catches it and puts it back into its rightful place.

I really enjoyed this video, but it's been lost to me for a few years now and I would really appreciate it if anyone could suggest an idol's name or even perhaps the title of the movie. I know that this is a big ask, but you never know, I might get lucky.

Thank you in advance,

respectfully,

Albert.

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
Dear esteemed members,

I would like to request your help to find an old idol video that I used to have, but have lost. Unfortunately I do not have any picture of the cover, nor the young lady's name, but I hope I can describe a few scenes from the video that stuck in my mind and may just jog your excellent memories.

The video is an idol type video but a bit risque. It features a young lady who I think was described as being 17 on the cover, but the content of the video makes me think she is at least a few years older.

In the first scene, she is wearing a two piece nightwear combo of sheer material. A flimsy top and a pair of panties with ties at the sides. The scene starts with a man, naked apart from a pair of underpants, lying on some sort of gurney. The girl straddles him, then shifts up and sits on his face. She undoes her top and her magnificent breasts are exposed. She then slowly unties the panties and slips them off and grinds his face. We see his tongue flicking up, but at no time do we see her lady bits or a mosaic.

In the second scene, the young lady is kneeling "doggie fashion" on a bed. Her top is open and she has no panties. The man is behind her, naked and is apparently entering her from behind. The camera work is outstanding as you see nothing of their naughty bits, no mosaic, but for all intents and purposes he has penetrated her and is giving her a good seeing to. There is just no other place for his penis to be. It could of course be simulated, but therein lies the tease. Whoever shot the scene has to be commended.

In the third scene we see the man lying down. He is wearing only his underpants, but we can see that he is both aroused and a very "big boy". The young lady is wearing the same or similar outfit as scene one. She straddles him and you notice that she has some sort of battery operated sex toy as you see the thin cable run inside her panties. She rubs herself against the man's crotch, unties her panties, removes them and continues to enjoy herself. At some point the sex toy escapes its little prison, but she catches it and puts it back into its rightful place.

I really enjoyed this video, but it's been lost to me for a few years now and I would really appreciate it if anyone could suggest an idol's name or even perhaps the title of the movie. I know that this is a big ask, but you never know, I might get lucky.

Thank you in advance,

respectfully,

Albert.

Found it !

In case anyone is interested it's ...

Ayay Fujomoto in GOKU-042D