Screenplay by AV Actress

amnscfnt

Apr 28, 2008
Shiori Hirai / Kanna Hirai / Rina Hirai / 平井栞奈 is one of my favorite actresses, and I was interested to see that RCTD-454, which features our heroine showering her male office mates with piss, presents itself as written by the lead actress.

Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 4.04.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 3.59.40 PM.png

The text above translates to

Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 4.11.05 PM.png

and a line of text before this says "This project is based on Kanna Hirai's script."

I wonder, how many actresses take part in the writing process? I would like love to learn more about this part of the process if anyone has insights or more details on how these videos are set up and scripted. And to what extent actresses contribute to concepts and themes.

I hope to see more actresses take an active role in developing story lines and concepts.

I really like that Kanna Hirai's storyline is based on her pissing all over guys and making them drink it. She's quite charming. Interested in your opinions on all of this.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I'm not sure how involved in the script writing process Nao Masaki was prior to taking up the directorial mantle. She certainly does make appearances in front of the camera in some of her directed titles if this counts.

Wouldn't be surprised if she had some input on any number of titles she appeared in that were directed by Silvia Takaguchi. I have no evidence to support this but I would not be at all surprised if she learned some of the director's craft from Silvia.

An actress that has a massive catalog across many genres and presumably a lot of insider experience is Yui Hatano. I could easily see her make the transition to writing and directing as her on screen career winds down.

Reactions: amnscfnt

amnscfnt

Apr 28, 2008
Another really cool thing about Kanna Hirai's creative side - she makes artwork like this and sells printed products here

She is multi-talented. Impressive!

Screen Shot 2023-01-07 at 5.10.58 AM.png

Reactions: djlandd01

maload

Jul 1, 2008
lot of story in movies just make up for fun
that s what i believe
okay,. i use to see movies of riko honda take the role of producer of the movies
i dont know if its true or just a scripts for fun
and because i watched it before i learn japanese ... so
and because riko honda do lots of movies so i dont have id-code for you .

Reactions: amnscfnt