Scavenging idol images

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
I honestly do not know where to post this.
The specific incident triggering this post has to do with gravure idols. But it does not involve full sets of a gravure idol, and the mechanism by which I harvested the images has functioned previously for me with image boards and adult websites: JAV, European, and American.
In the years since Akiba-Online was founded, a number of new Top-Level Domains has established. Some of them are 'xxx', 'xyz', and 'club'. You can think of others.
When I come upon a website ending in one of these new TLDs, particularly when an image is hosted on it, I back-parse to see if it is possible to learn what else is on that domain.
Were you to do this with the usual TLDs 'com', 'net', 'org', and even '.jp', you (and I) would usually be greeted with a '403 Forbidden' error page. :sekarat:
But this does not seem to be the default setting for these new TLDs. :cool:
I have unearthed open directories of numerous image hosts through this.
There is a trade-off. The open directory has only the base file information about whatever is hosted thereupon. You cannot see what the image is: You only know it is 194 kb (if even that much is displayed).
These open directories are very hospitable to automatic downloaders like Teleport Pro. :signFlood:
Teleport Pro was originally composed for Windows® 98, but it still functions well without compatibility amendments for newer Windows® OS'.
I am using it at this moment to harvest images from this open directory I found recently. From post-download browsing, it looks like this website is focused on gravure idols. There is no nudity; although that extends to a tolerant definition of 'non-nude' {hand-bras?}. Some of the images are from established gravure websites, but there are no complete sets of a specific idol.
I hope all of you out here have Teleport Pro. My version is v1.42. It is licensed. {But not to me.:cerutu:} (A vestige of a now-defunct cracker forum to which I was a member.)
You can also use it on this recently updated image blog. It seems to revolve around upskirt, school swimsuits, junior idols screen captures (noticed anyone's recent avatars?), and manga images of Japanese l*lis.
If you do not have a working copy of Teleport Pro, I might be able to help you with that. ;)

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I can understand where not to post it, I am wondering what you are trying to achieve, apart from it is a hard read,

please more clarity will be helpful

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
after consulting in IRC, thank you, to all those that helped

TDL = top level domain

The breakdown of what is said
basically there is a program that allegedly downloads all the pictures on the site, (never found one that ever worked)
and over the years he has many photos that may not be clearly named

and it seems like an ad for teleport, this has nothing to do with akiba-online.com, it is your own choice if you want to view

Reactions: akidna