Same location/set for JAV and Gravure videos

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

superbat

Sep 26, 2022
Has anyone else ever noticed that they use the same location/house for many of the gravure shoots and JAV shoots?

Some non-nude gravure MMR and JSSJ videos are filmed in the same location as some of the EBOD or SNIS videos. You can recognize the white walls, the staircase, with the giant red S E letters, some shower/bathtub spots, or black leather couch.

I get they could be under the same umbrella corporation but some of these models in the gravure videos are U-18 and they are filming in the same spot, bed, couch, possibly on same day as the JAV girls who are fucking on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Has anyone else ever noticed that they use the same location/house for many of the gravure shoots and JAV shoots?

Some non-nude gravure MMR and JSSJ videos are filmed in the same location as some of the EBOD or SNIS videos. You can recognize the white walls, the staircase, with the giant red S E letters, some shower/bathtub spots, or black leather couch.

I get they could be under the same umbrella corporation but some of these models in the gravure videos are U-18 and they are filming in the same spot, bed, couch, possibly on same day as the JAV girls who are fucking on camera.
It's due to budget and what locations they can secure these days.
I'd imagine many locales once open to them is no longer available due to changes in the laws, the local customs, the owners, COVID, and etc.

I'm reminded of a certain set/sofa and pool in JAV. That's used a lot.
I have to find a pic. Anyone would recognize them.
They seen more butts and semen, then most humans.

I hope they are using the strongest chemicals to keep the sets germ free:D

superbat

Sep 26, 2022
Yea for sure its must be budget or something.

Just imagining some girl getting railed or doing nude gravure one shoot and then asking some junior model to come in and pose here on the same couch. Bet the cameraman recorded and asked her to do some of the same stuff the last girl just did

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
  • Haha
Reactions: Taako