saki Tsuji?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
i was just wondering if anyone knows what happen to saki tsuji. did she retired? any information would be welcome. :study:
attachment.php

Nebelim

Feb 20, 2007
She retired around march 2009. Something about being burned out. She will be missed.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Thanks Nebelim I didn't know that. Shame, she was a good JAV girl/

hebra

Jul 11, 2009
:harp:
damn she retired, i love her sexy voice
hope she back like Kaede Matsushima

geros

Mar 2, 2010
yep, she is my new favourite.....her cute little mole in between her breats draws my attention away from the other ones haha

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Nice body and a very cute face. :inlove: Liked her movies very much. :nosebleed:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
She has really a very cute face, but still some nice boobs. Most performers are only cute or only have boobs. But she has both, united in a very nice symbiosis. :nosebleed: