Saaya Irie 入江紗綾

edeneyes

Oct 12, 2008
Any chance of getting the 20 minute behind the scenes video that was supposed to be with it?

kjamc1982

Apr 3, 2007
Any chance of getting the 20 minute behind the scenes video that was supposed to be with it?
Post 390 is the video you are asking for there is not a video with Flash it was with Friday Dynamite. It is somewhat of bad quality IMO but I will try and rip my copy this weekend.

Reactions: edeneyes and ekop

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
11歳でグラビアデヒューし、その大人びたルックスと類いまれなスタイルで、瞬く間にトップクラドルとして君臨した紗綾。そんな彼女が、ついにクラビアを卒業するラストDVDのリリースを前にこれまでの活動と今後について、語ってくれた。

「11歳でクラヒアデビューしてから約14年問、。"グラビア"というお仕事を続けることができ、これまで44作品のDVDを出させていただきました。各作品は私の
心と体の成長記録のようで、とても感慨深いです最後のDVDとなる今作では、10代のころにグラビアで着ていたような、明るい色の水着か満載なので、皆さんにも楽しんでほしいです。

グラビアのお仕事も楽しいのですが、私には「役者としてもっと映画やドラマのお仕事をしたい」という夢があり、今もその夢に向かって走り続けています。私も今年で25歳になり、これからの自分を真剣に考えたとき、一度ここでグラビアに区切りをつけ、夢に向かい一直線の勝負をしたいと決意しました。FLASH読者の皆さん、これまで私のグラビアを応援していただき、本当にありかとうございます。精いつばい頑張りますので、これからの紗綾のことも応援していただけると嬉しいです!」
*Interview from Flash 18.09.11
*I type this myself for those who want to translate yourself, the original is attached

Finally she talk about what she mean and she basically just want to put all of her effort in acting, that's why she want to graduate from gravure related work
Like I said earlier up until now she got all of her acting related work because of her name in gravure world, not because of her acting capability
That's why she only have small part in small movies, real movies will always look for real actress and maybe some gravure idol for some small part

But in movie there are bigger chance to see Saaya naked or topless, it depend on how far she's willing to go
I mean there are lots of movies with simple kiss scene to straight up sex scene with the woman totally naked (ofcourse no visible pussy)
Even real actress like Yuriko Yoshitaka who have done many movies and dramas did some sex scene and show her boobs
Ex NMB48 Kei Jonishi once even said herself that she's ok with being naked for a movie but until now I don't see any movie with her

Post 390 is the video you are asking for there is not a video with Flash it was with Friday Dynamite. It is somewhat of bad quality IMO but I will try and rip my copy this weekend.
Waiting for your HQ rip :blink:

Attachments

• DlrJypGVAAEfEVn.jpeg
    DlrJypGVAAEfEVn.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 224

edeneyes

Oct 12, 2008
11歳でグラビアデヒューし、その大人びたルックスと類いまれなスタイルで、瞬く間にトップクラドルとして君臨した紗綾。そんな彼女が、ついにクラビアを卒業するラストDVDのリリースを前にこれまでの活動と今後について、語ってくれた。

「11歳でクラヒアデビューしてから約14年問、。"グラビア"というお仕事を続けることができ、これまで44作品のDVDを出させていただきました。各作品は私の
心と体の成長記録のようで、とても感慨深いです最後のDVDとなる今作では、10代のころにグラビアで着ていたような、明るい色の水着か満載なので、皆さんにも楽しんでほしいです。

グラビアのお仕事も楽しいのですが、私には「役者としてもっと映画やドラマのお仕事をしたい」という夢があり、今もその夢に向かって走り続けています。私も今年で25歳になり、これからの自分を真剣に考えたとき、一度ここでグラビアに区切りをつけ、夢に向かい一直線の勝負をしたいと決意しました。FLASH読者の皆さん、これまで私のグラビアを応援していただき、本当にありかとうございます。精いつばい頑張りますので、これからの紗綾のことも応援していただけると嬉しいです!」
*Interview from Flash 18.09.11
*I type this myself for those who want to translate yourself, the original is attached

Finally she talk about what she mean and she basically just want to put all of her effort in acting, that's why she want to graduate from gravure related work
Like I said earlier up until now she got all of her acting related work because of her name in gravure world, not because of her acting capability
That's why she only have small part in small movies, real movies will always look for real actress and maybe some gravure idol for some small part

But in movie there are bigger chance to see Saaya naked or topless, it depend on how far she's willing to go
I mean there are lots of movies with simple kiss scene to straight up sex scene with the woman totally naked (ofcourse no visible pussy)
Even real actress like Yuriko Yoshitaka who have done many movies and dramas did some sex scene and show her boobs
Ex NMB48 Kei Jonishi once even said herself that she's ok with being naked for a movie but until now I don't see any movie with her

Waiting for your HQ rip :blink:

Time for me to begin my movie directing career in Japan so that I can cast Saaya for a topless role... years of planning ahead... hahah

Reactions: kjamc1982

rambo1229

Oct 22, 2009
mx4yqg9q09k11.jpg

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
DmUnM1SV4AA_GlT.jpeg
Shukan Jitsuwa 18.09.20

I don't know what kind of gravure shoot it contain but 巨乳全開ビキニ = big boobs with fully open bikini

*not native English speaker, translate the text yourself and share it with everyone here if you have better translation

-------------------------------------

Haven't post this because it's a low quality pic and I don't know the origin, if anyone know more post here
002.jpeg

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
ENBD-5047.jpg
In ENBD-5047 there are some bonus footage of Saaya taking various selfie video
Her selfie with red swimsuit talk about now that she's 24 years old she have lots of her hometown friend that already married with kids, she said she like that
She also said that she have strong desire to get married while she's still in her twenties

Unlike in western celebs world where celebs usually have many maid, in Japan when a woman married the majority of them will have to do daily chores like cooking, washing, cleaning etc and eventually taking care of their child
If any of you follow or watch Japanese TV you probably often saw retirement of some female celebs because of they're getting married
Something that many western feminist perceived as inequality for woman in Japan
I really don't know which one she want, put more effort to become an actress or to get married and have baby before 30

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
YM 18 39 02.jpg
In this Young Magazine page it say that the pictures are from the planned digital PB which will be on sale in autumn
Based on that information I assume that the next Young Sunday set will feature all that bra-less shoot from various recent magazine

index_nextvis181001.jpg
But from the banner for Saaya's next Young Sunday set it show that it will contain pictures from her IV like usual :kaget:
So what is the "digital PB" that Young Magazine talk about??? :belajar: