Saaya Irie 入江紗綾

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
ENBD-5047 event news
http://netallica.g.yahoo.co.jp/news/20181121-04271696-sirabee
https://news.nifty.com/article/entame/showbizd/12206-169585/

「グラビアを辞めるという訳ではなく、今まで私がやってきたグラビアのお仕事にはすごく誇りを持っていますし、感謝も持っています。今後ご要望があればその都度全力で取り組んでいきたいなと思います」 :belajar::qustion:

グラビアを辞めるという訳ではなく
It doesn't mean that I quit gravure

今後ご要望があればその都度全力で取り組んでいきたいなと思います
From now on if there's demand (for gravure related job) I want to do it with all my effort

Kind of confuse but at least there are real chance to see another IV from her

azali201

May 16, 2007
i think may be she's just less focusing on doing gravure shoots and focusing more on doing other jobs that she's into right now.

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
Im not the biggest fan of her, but I always thought she hadn't done topless... until I saw a picture of her on Bing images (from Bobx website).
She looks very well, I'm a fan now.

example100000

Old Timer
Sep 26, 2009
Im not the biggest fan of her, but I always thought she hadn't done topless... until I saw a picture of her on Bing images (from Bobx website).
She looks very well, I'm a fan now.

I don't know what you found, but I'm sure it was a fake.

Reactions: Nsan

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
I see nipples. It's in BobX so take a look there.
Unless she did something in the past 24 hours that was never advertised, there are no nipples out there. The one YS Web shoot she did has strategically covered boobs, but that's about it.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Unless she did something in the past 24 hours that was never advertised, there are no nipples out there. The one YS Web shoot she did has strategically covered boobs, but that's about it.
Which shoot? Is it on here?

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
Which shoot? Is it on here?
I don't know where this conversation went to, but to clarify:
She's done no shoots with nipples. She did a shoot where she's "nude", in the sense of seeing everything but "bits and pieces".
The set has been posted several times on this thread. It's only 23 pages, and it shouldn't take long to find. About as much time as it would take for me to find them for you...

Reactions: R156R