Saaya Irie 入江紗綾

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
it's possible both will feature gravure shots; i wanna say Venus for sure, and the other one, maybe. though we're nearing her IV release, so my guess is that we'll see some bikinis!

Yeah you're probably right, the one with lots of gravure usually Venus

Bikini shoot is great but what intrigue me is Saaya spend some time to write about the shoot in detail on her blog, that's make me really curious especially when they make Nishida Kouki to make the shoot
I don't think it related to ENBD-5035, if they decide to feature ENBD-5035 shoot for their magazine they don't need a photographer

https://ameblo.jp/saayablo/entry-12307580364.html
I'm beginning to think that the shoot Saaya talk about is just that one picture for Shukan Taishu cover :tega:
FYI Shukan Taishu Venus feature 3 pages from ENBD-5035 shoot
I'm not saying that Saaya gravure shoot in Shukan Taishu Venus is bad ... it's actually so hot and sexy :cinta:
What I'm trying to say is I think we should stop expecting something great from that blog post :keringat:

As expected Shukan Taishu only feature shoot from ENBD-5035, Saaya blog post only meant for the front cover :depr:
00194.jpg 00195.jpg

If anyone have nonwatermarked pic please post :maaf:

FRIDAY 2017.09.15 Saaya part
Friday 170915 001.jpg Friday 170915 002.jpg Friday 170915 003.jpg Friday 170915 004.jpg

141115 Saaya Irie - Love Time ~ LOVE BEATS.mp4_20170910_133111.340.jpg 141115 Saaya Irie - Love Time ~ LOVE BEATS.mp4_20170910_133342.665.jpg
Saaya first bra-less scene from ENFD-5598 also quite hot :panas:
I hope someday they will redo that scene with better naked/bra-less bath scene :blink:

images.jpg
She's so small and at the same time so big :blink:

Just 1 more week for ENBD-5035 :cheers:

1504003484942268.jpg
Nikkan Taishu 170906 interview
https://taishu.jp/detail/29254/

Saaya said that ENBD-5035 will contain a lot of movement, running and jumping while only wearing tanktop
I can only see one tanktop from ENBD-5035 back cover...
011.jpg
She also said it is her intention to show how her boobs bounce :cinta:

She's doing kick boxing and weight training because unlike aerobic which make her body thinner and her boobs smaller, it can tighten her body while keeping her breast size :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

rambo1229

Oct 22, 2009
DKAsu28VAAEfA8D.jpg:large

sylove4e

Aug 29, 2010
you know, i used to refrain from watching any sample videos so that i could later sit back and have a fully fresh viewing of a saaya IV, but i can't help myself with these past few releases. looking so forward to it!

Reactions: kjamc1982 and ekop

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
Yeah more of her smiling and being playful. Happy, I got this pre-ordered.

Running, jumping, dancing, small bikini, playful, great body shape and size (waist, breast etc), beautiful face ... what's not to love about it :cinta:

you know, i used to refrain from watching any sample videos so that i could later sit back and have a fully fresh viewing of a saaya IV, but i can't help myself with these past few releases. looking so forward to it!

I can't do what you do :shock1:
For me, I even make a lot of wallpapers from the cover and magazine to help me go through the waiting time :lol:

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Poor girl has such an unbalanced load on her spine :(

MickEfinn

Nov 18, 2009
Sadly, links for those of us who cannot acquire either this one, or the one prior, have not been forthcoming. We can only wait and hope.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Wish somebody would post a download link already.
Freeloader leeches can only wait… Wish somebody would shutup and fund something! What's that they say about beggars???
You might have also forgotten or never read that:
jnoise said:
Sadly, links for those of us who cannot acquire either this one, or the one prior, have not been forthcoming. We can only wait and hope.
Yes, wait… that or pay up. This thread has so much garbage to clean up now…

Last edited:

beatnutts

Aug 16, 2009
Freeloader leeches can only wait… Wish somebody would shutup and fund something! What's that they say about beggars???

Okay, how do I help? I don't feel comfortable ordering internationally so I'm down with donating anyway I can.

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007

Calm down man.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Calm down man.
Trust me I am calm, you and anyone else would know otherwise…
Okay, how do I help? I don't feel comfortable ordering internationally so I'm down with donating anyway I can.
If jnoise is actually going to post them then there is no need to fund them… however I've seen and heard many a member say that they will do something only to never in fact do it.
If you'd like to not worry about that fact then you can fund it via me. I'll send PM now.
temporarily closed for cleanup.
Cleanup complete…
Posting the following will give you a warning, possibly temporary suspension.
  1. Asking for links to things that haven't been released.
  2. Asking where something is… search. That's what it's for.
  3. Begging for things. If you can't fund it wait.
I will be watching the thread closely for the next month or 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: azali201

edeneyes

Oct 12, 2008
I finally got the BD to play today, had to buy a new BD-ROM drive, the old one was 10 years old and apparently didn't support the new Blu Ray encryption. Anyway, it's a glorious video... Saaya is more deliberately seducing the viewer than possibly ever before.