Saaya Irie 入江紗綾

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kjamc1982

Apr 3, 2007
There are photos of Saaya on the Tokyo Lily website. The photos with her autograph on them. She signed on the photos covering up you know what.

Reactions: sylove4e and ekop

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
ENBD-5035 001.jpg ENBD-5035 002.jpg
It look promising for me :blink:
170317 Saaya Irie - 今、愛してくれますか? [ENBD-5028].jpg
From picture 7-8 I think we shall see her in even tinier bikini than ENBD-5028
160623 Saaya Irie - AI for U ~ Lover’s fantasy [ENFD-5726] a.jpg
And from picture 10-15 like in ENFD-5726 we shall see her in tiny strapless bikini but now it's an outdoor scene and I think it also tinier than ENFD-5726 which now expose most of her upper breast

Since ENFD-5598 released in 15th November 2014 Saaya's IV always include braless scene, I wonder what braless scene they do for us this time :metabelo::onegai:

sylove4e

Aug 29, 2010
you know, for a couple releases, enet showed the upcoming IV cover a month in advance, but the last one was about two weeks prior to release.
i gotta admit they are building the suspense within me, among other things.

some signed photos taken during the last IV, ENBD-5028, filming:

enbd5028_pe01.jpg enbd5028_pe02.jpg enbd5028_pe03.jpg

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
LOOKS GOOD TO ME! The two extra scenes on the the blu-ray looks interesting.

Yeah it looks good for me to
I think ENBD-5025 and ENBD-5035 are a set of IV like Splash and Zutto, Kitto
For slow moving close-up scene and epic braless scene watch ENBD-5025
For the tiniest bikini she ever wore watch ENBD-5035
I also think we can see fast moving scene with her breast bouncing around in this release
And she looks sooooooo beautiful there :cinta:

------------------------

Full cover of ENBD-5035
170922 Saaya Irie - Love U~揺れる距離感~ [ENBD-5035].jpg
And ENFD-5806
170922 Saaya Irie - Love U~揺れる距離感~ [ENFD-5806].jpg

------------------------

https://ameblo.jp/saayablo/entry-12305479267.html?timestamp=1503900513
Saaya said it herself that this release is about small bikini size :cheers::cinta:

------------------------

http://yoyakuguide.com/archives/16408
It said that the concept of ENBD-5035 is to show Saaya beautiful body shaking/bouncing :onfire:

Last edited:

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
Untitled-1.jpg

Even before I've seen it, I'm going to say this is going to be my favorite. Black... stockings... suspenders... gloves... choker... it's all there. I've got to get it just for this scene.

Ok, I get the whole "Well buy it" comeback when people ask where are the torrents, but doesn't anyone find it a bit strange that her last 3, which look like they are some of her best, seem nowhere to be found (not just on this site)?

Last edited by a moderator:

jnoise

Dec 19, 2015
Ok, I get the whole "Well buy it" comeback when people ask where are the torrents, but doesn't anyone find it a bit strange that her last 3, which look like they are some of her best, seem nowhere to be found (not just on this site)?

I think it's because Chokorax, the guy who was doing most of the Saaya uploading here, started his own private gravure blog where he uploads EVERYTHING (not just Saaya) practically on the day of release. A lot of the members at Akiba are members of his blog. Everyone is sworn to secrecy and agrees not to share anything anywhere else. Because a lot of the members use the same screen names, I think it scares them away from posting torrents or uploads at Akiba for fear that Chokorax will see their post and ban them from his blog (even if they got the content elsewhere).

I know this because I was an early member of the blog (different screen name) but my account got deleted due to inactivity (I'm really only interested in Saaya and Ai).

I'm sure the torrents are available someplace online, they're just unsearchable to those of us who don't speak Japanese or know how to search chan sites.

Chokorax is actually a super nice guy who stopped posting here and at scanlovers because some people (especially at the old scanlovers) were dick hats.

Though I'm sad that I no longer have access to the blog, I'm not mad at Chokorax because he's a cool guy providing an awesome service for free.

sylove4e

Aug 29, 2010
gotta love when she's spilling out like that, and looks like this new IV has plenty of it! i am curious to see the strapless top this time around too. all the scenes look lovely, looking delectable in each outfit, wow! very good saaya!

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
gotta love when she's spilling out like that, and looks like this new IV has plenty of it! i am curious to see the strapless top this time around too. all the scenes look lovely, looking delectable in each outfit, wow! very good saaya!

Thanks to her tiny size bikini for this IV :cinta:
I also suspect that the 3rd top pic from the left of ENFD-5806 (DVD cover) is another braless scene :blink:

Just 3 weeks until the release date :terharu:

------------------

https://twitter.com/saaya_official/status/902382849407385600
DIXoZRaV4AAscnI[1].jpg
The middle text on the right page said "おっぱいを縮ませない筋トレ" which mean "training to keep her breast size" :cheers:
* not word by word translation but that's what she mean

beatnutts

Aug 16, 2009
Hey guys I'm a member but rarely participated in discussions but the new Saaya Irie works she has done forced me to change that. I'm in the states and is it possible for me to order her new stuff and if so where can I buy them? I'm planning to share her work with everyone because every fan needs to see it. Thanks guys

beatnutts

Aug 16, 2009
Ok I checked amazonjapan out and don't understand the prices. Am i right that ordering Saaya Irie videos is 100 us dollars?

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
@beatnutts You must have confused something - USA generally has lower shipping costs than Europe and a single gravure BR wouldn't get me to pay more than 60 USD, I think (prices are roughly the same for all releases, that's why I'm taking freely a guess). Please note that it's better to order in bulk, as there is a fixed shipping cost in addition to per item/weight. You can also check other international shops like CDJapan or HMV; is there a guide somewhere here so that we wouldn't need to repeat?

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
237.jpg
https://twitter.com/saaya_official/status/902700876917178368
* only get gravure today pic from twitter as they allow higher resolution than instagram

Saaya starting to share ENBD-5035 offshoot today :cinta:
If I recall correctly for ENBD-5025 she start sharing offshoot close to or after the release date

I'm looking forward for more ENBD-5035 offshoot to help me wait until 22nd September :blink: