Ryo Sena Has Been Stalking Me

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Have you ever come across a JAV title with a cover that just immediately grabbed your attention? Yes, I know, they all do in every way, but some are a little busy to quickly grab you, some are subtle enough to not grab you, and some are run of the mill standard fare like a simple smile or a simple pose. Again...not so grabbing. Then there are the ones that catch my eye so instantly and intensely that I find it hard to get it back! My eye, that is. I was rabbit holing around the JCU (the JAV Cinematic Universe - I'll expect to be served by Marvel in the morning) looking for anything having to do with "pacifier" titles and found a cover that did just that: instantly and intensely caught my eye.

Waap Entertainment's 2011 masterpiece YFF-009 - This Slut Loves My Sticky Pacifier Juice: This Cool Older Sister Gives Intense Blowjobs And Loves To Suck Every Last Drip Of Cum starring Ryo Sena.

2yff00009pl.jpg

Why, you ask? Ironically enough because it was the standard fare exponentially magnified. Her smile. The pose. Her sexy tongue coming out of her smile. That super cute hair. Her skirt hiked up. Her cute every-woman pumps. The fact that she looks like she's enjoying what she's doing. It just all clicked. I was almost entranced for 110min.

I had to find more of her, so I looked. And...WOW! I discovered that she has been on the cover of other covers that have done the exact same thing!

Jitsuroku's 2010 NJS-06 - Wife Club: Hairy Ass Ryo Sena

2yff00009pl.jpg
Jitsuroku's 2010 AKDX-005 - Ass EVOLUTION 5. 0

2yff00009pl.jpg
Cross' 2010 CRPD-356 - Seductive Exhibitionist Wild Older Sister - Ryo Sena

2yff00009pl.jpg
Madonna/Fitch's 2010 JUFD-121 - Ryo Sena Married Woman Swimsuit Issue Hami Bristle

2yff00009pl.jpg
Madonna/Fitch's 2011 JUFD-139 - Sexy Unshaved Pussy and Asshole Lesbian Massage Parlor! Ryo Sena Kana Ohori

2yff00009pl.jpg
And of course the big ass special compilation (literally): Jitsuroku's 2013 ZKKK-06 - Big Butt SPECIAL Ryo Sena

2yff00009pl.jpg
Now, none of these covers may do a single thing for you, but JAV is all about our individual tastes. Is there a theme here? Aside from her pretty face...there's the focus on her ass and legs, which she has great each. And of course she's a bit shy with the shaver. Not so much my cup of tea, but I drink things I normally wouldn't from time to time.

So, I've learned that gravitating towards one cover can lead to others or in this case discover that the others I've already drooled over were supposed to make me drool. Take some inventory and see if you can link either a favorite JAV actress or genre, series, or label that perhaps consistently produces covers that make your old putter flutter. Chances are your certain formula is being mass produced. :D

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Damn! she has quite the forest growing down there lol. But I guess everyone enjoys a little lettuce on their taco.:D

Anyway, I totally get what you're saying about JAV covers. Seems like over the many years studios have perfected the art of grabbing peoples attention among the endless sea of JAV. People can easily distinguish a bukkake, gokkun, OL, school girl, interracial, etc video by quickly glancing at the cover.

In my case covers featuring Shuna Kagami always immediately catch my attention. They usually focus on showing off her flat, smooth, petite body which is absolutely irresistible to a loli lover such as myself. It quickly wakes up the guy downstairs.
:sebel::sebel::sebel:

mum00101pl.jpg
h_094ktds00724pl.jpg ktkx00094pl.jpg h_094ktds00733pl.jpg h_491love00130pl.jpg h_491love00114pl.jpg 1iene483pl.jpg

Same goes for Karen Haruki :mimisan::mimisan::mimisan:
ktkx101pl.jpg
h_491love161pl.jpg 84mdtm020pl.jpg h_491love143pl.jpg h_491love132pl.jpg h_491love127pl.jpg h_237nise023pl.jpg

Clearly we have very opposite tastes in JAV :keringat: