RUNBKK older packs

h0rn3t

Sep 1, 2016
where's to download RUNBKK older packs? most of them is no seeders on nyaa.si or probably take a months to complete. but i know some of them on private tracker which is i can't sign in anyways. is there someone mirror the links to another host like rapidgator/uploaded/mega/fshare/uptobox/mega. only this listed host is easier to download. thanks

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
For those that don't know (like me) what are these packs your talking about?

A generous member, RUNBKK, uploaded tons of movies (HD, SD) without watermarks. The movies were uploaded by packs (actress collection, studio collection, ...).

where's to download RUNBKK older packs? most of them is no seeders on nyaa.si or probably take a months to complete. but i know some of them on private tracker which is i can't sign in anyways. is there someone mirror the links to another host like rapidgator/uploaded/mega/fshare/uptobox/mega. only this listed host is easier to download. thanks

That's what I dislike about torrents. They are quickly dead and I also notice more and more people seeding shitty versions (full of chinese watermarks) instead of the original movie unwatermarked.

I checked on a private tracker and I found those movies, I don't know if you are interested :

screenshot.png

wowsers

Mar 12, 2019
Yes even from 2 years ago the seed situation is not good.

Keep spreading the word and it will help. Best available quality and often subs too. Can just ignore all the other releases for common series (S1, Ideapocket, Madonna)

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
Heyzo Pack still alive....only checked for these vids though 500, 504, 505, 511, 515,520, 521, 527

Attachments

• HEYZO HD COLLECTION Vol.1 (160305)RUNBKK.torrent
    379.7 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: Zhonda