RS or MU to torrent

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

sotirod

Sep 30, 2009
I always use torrent when downloading files, simply because my internet connection is slow. My question is, is it possible to request a torrent version of the video posted here, where the original poster shared it via MU or RS for example.

Thanks heaps.

Syobon

(´・ω・`)
Dec 22, 2009
sure you can request, but hardly someone will create a torrent only for you, the chance are you can find and download from some chinese torrent sources if its JAV, or you can search google for your torrent.

wheeljack

Apr 27, 2009
95% of the latest mainstream JAV that have DDL links are from torrent sources.

so if you see a RS or MU ddl link and the movies is recent ( date of release ), you can find the torrent here or elsewhere ( search by titles code or actress )

absolutely agree with sotirod, nobody will create a torrent just for you.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
The trend in uploads since one year is less and less torrents, more and more direct downloads (especially with the rise of hotfile). This is true for western countries.

On the other hand, the japanese and chinese don't use direct downloads for primary uploads, because this is a too direct way to provide files and to get caught by authorities.