(RS) Machine Girl (Eng. dub)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

qooguy

Feb 23, 2008
Blood bath babes

This movie is for those who like buckets of blood, babes that live for vengeance and torture like one rarely see in US movies (this makes Saw seem tidy). Thumbs up!

faustinian

Jun 13, 2008
The life of a young, Japanese schoolgirl is destroyed when her family is killed by a Ninja-Yakuza family. Her hand cut off, she replaces it with various machines-of-death, and seeks revenge.

CCDK

Apr 9, 2008
Jeez - life in japan as a young girl sure aint a piece of cake........is it actually a good movie or just mayhem and gore?

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
The life of a young, Japanese schoolgirl is destroyed when her family is killed by a Ninja-Yakuza family. Her hand cut off, she replaces it with various machines-of-death, and seeks revenge.

I see, kinda interesting. Is it violent (and/or guro) ?

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
OMG Jesus ! What to say ? It's true, i loled at that kind of "violence". I guess i'll download it ^^

lakmantom

Jun 19, 2008
this movie was ok...but for a guy who has seen ichi the killer, it tries hard to out do it.

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Just downloaded it, and noticed it's only in english. Isn't it possible to have the original voices with subtitles ?

Kaina

Jun 19, 2008
It looks a little bit like Saikano, there is a trailer in You Tube

datte

Dec 6, 2007
Cast : Minase Yashiro (Idol Gravure)
Asami (Jav Idol)
Honoka (Jav Idol)

Synopsis : Ami (Minase Yashiro, in her film debut) is a tough but otherwise average high school girl, trying to lead a normal life. Her world comes crashing down when her brother and his friend are killed by ruthless bullies. As Ami tracks down the ringleader, she is surprised to discover the bullies’ association with a sinister ninja yakuza family. When she goes after her revenge, she soon finds herself in over her head and minus her left arm. Barely surviving, Ami escapes and seeks out shelter from two kindly garage mechanics. They take pity on her, fitting her with a high-powered machine gun where her arm used to be. She then teams up with the chainsaw-wielding mother (Asami) of her brother’s slain friend and together they unleash an unholy, non-stop, over-the-top kill fest against the equally creative machinery of their relentless ninja enemies.

john_hung

love me sexy
Apr 2, 2007
i didn't realize Minase Yashiro was the main character...that makes it even better...thanks for uploading