Rio is retiring!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kumokuma

Jan 3, 2015
4a551b97jw1ez1z4jcnpej20m80ddwhl.jpg

It seems like a collection without any new sex scene. But there will be a short video to say goodbye to her fans.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
so its her official retirement movies ?

usually new scenes as final act, and she will be give flower, crying and give her retirement speech

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
At least yesterday the movie wasn't listed on DMM. And I also couldn't find any information beside a blog (not an official one).

Reactions: Supmop

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
The Google translation of the title and description:
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=idbd692/

Rio FINAL debut 10 anniversary and retirement MIRACLE COMPLETE 48 hours BOX

Retirement of shock celebrated the Rio debut 10th anniversary! Last carnival of Rio! This is the last work of the Miracle Girl Rio! I do not go out anymore in the future if you missed work now! All 58 work full complete recording of at Aipoke! It drew only unplug far from! And [I support to everyone who have ... Rio than the last ...] of the large volume Miracle Complete BOX! It is the permanent preservation version!

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
well seems its her official retirement movie without final act, no flowers, tears and farewell speech

kumokuma

Jan 3, 2015
What do these stars do after they retire?
Some still in this industry. Be a call-girl or in some night club.
Rio is pretty and famous, so maybe a model or actress, or just enjoy her life, get married. I guess.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Apparently, she's never done a bukkake video either (unless you count the Digital Channel) which might explain why I've yet to watch her. She's done a lot of r*** videos though, maybe I will check out one of those and see what the fuss is all about.