Rio Hamasaki's decline.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Mar 28, 2008
I dont understand what it is.

Why is it that her old work is so much different than her new work???

To rephrase that, why does she look different???

Em I the only one???

Theres something about her, idk what it is, her make up or her hairdo that just isnt the same as the old her???

Did she gain weight???

Examples: Watch EKDV014

and then Compare it to one of her newer things like JUC550 or JUC596.

Is it because a less colorful scene or serious type plots dont work on her???

:scared: Fuuuck , Rio is one of my Top JAV Idols, but she hasnt come out with a movie thats totally in ur face for a while now.

What is so different about her now!!!!???? Did I nail it??

Minora

Jul 4, 2010
You are comparing two works that are released within 4 months... I dont think "newer" and "older" even applies.

Crystal Eizou titles are usually colourful and cheerful productions, while Madonna focuses on gloomy and dark stories.
That might be a factor, but I don't really see that big of a difference in her looks, even compared with her old schoold stuff from 2006.

PS: And I wouldn´t call decline to being in DMM's top 20 consistently.

Mar 28, 2008
Did you just compare the 2 Jucs?? lol:puzzled:

I told u to compare it to the EKDV ones.

Also, she may still be in the top, but a while back she was at the top, I think 2nd, I believe she was 1st for a while cant seem to recall that far. She was spitting those titles out like AIDS.

But look at Tsubomi, she looks the same and always delivers the same way.

Maybe u arent a Rio Hamasaki crazy fan like me. I have close to 200GB's of her stuff.

Theres this factor of her newer stuff I just cant put my finger on. Was talking to a friend about it too a while back and he saw it as well.

It must be the hair. Or maybe she wants to be taken more serious.

Clu

Dec 28, 2010
Her boobs has started to sag...

I didn't want to believe it but it's true.

That is the difference

Mar 28, 2008
Hmmmmm.

She needs to make a new EKDV Swimsuit movie.

That will settle this. I will be able to pinpoint it and shit.

jinux

Dec 1, 2009
She certainly does look different from 2006 to now. Only thing that I know of that she got done, was that she got her teeth fixed.

And also..the reason you might not be seeing tons of new movies from her lately, is because she retired from AV last October.

I'm a crazy Rio Hamasaki fan too.

luisotavio

Luís Otávio
Apr 24, 2010
Funny, although she is in her mid 20's a lot of her late movies are tagged as milf, mom and spouse.
She is a hardcore by nature. I think she wants to add a story behind the sex. That's what is making the movies lame.
Back in the day when she used to take 20 nagadashi per movie she was at her peak.

Anyone agrees ?

luisotavio

Luís Otávio
Apr 24, 2010

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Funny, although she is in her mid 20's a lot of her late movies are tagged as milf, mom and spouse.
She is a hardcore by nature. I think she wants to add a story behind the sex. That's what is making the movies lame.
Back in the day when she used to take 20 nagadashi per movie she was at her peak.

Anyone agrees ?
See ? As I just told you guys.
Before when her movies were just hardcoe sex...
Now there's a ton of story

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1138774

:notagain:

I guess it depends on your taste. I prefer JAV with story over JAV without story. If there is no story it is totally boring for me. But I know that people out there who are turned off by this. So each to their own. :tea:

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
anyone with d-cups is going to have a d-cline. it's called aging.

heck, even me... i'm not the same man i was 45 years ago.

nonomm79

May 10, 2007
I felt the same way as the TC. At some point, she looked like she had gained some weight. I think it really pulled down her face. But in the last few films she seemed to have lost the weight, which made her retirement even sadder.

Rio Hamasaki Forever!

anachinlik

Jul 19, 2009
I guess it depends on your taste. I prefer JAV with story over JAV without story. If there is no story it is totally boring for me. But I know that people out there who are turned off by this. So each to their own. :tea:

agree with codegeek, jav with story for me is the best...
is it true that rio retired?