riko tachibana recommendation

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

eanolim

Mar 15, 2010
can anyone recommend me riko tachibana movie with some masturbating scene? and some lesbian scene? thanks in advance

orayo

Jun 25, 2010
Look for Tora Tora Platinum Vol 36 in filestube and download from rapidshare. Starts with the best masturbating scene ever seen, not censored so you can fully appreciate her noisy palpitating cunt:joker:

bongorider

Nov 11, 2010
It's along time. She not make love since 2005.

.....not on camera...

for lesbian scenes try DWD003 (BDSM), HAVD080 (romantic lesbian), ATKID-045 (rough/forced lesbian), ANND007 (Riko with american girls). That's some good variety for you

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Riko Tachibana retired in 2008 (not 2005) with her farewell film, EMU-028, Riko Tachibana, Retirement - I Am the Most Lascivious Lady Ever!.

She apparently was so popular, especially as a tall woman, she keeps coming back in lots of compilation fare. Just a few days ago, she had something called "Six Doors of Lesbian Kiss" released. (NPD-033; that's the actual title, in English, on the box.)

I believe Bongorider meant to recommend ATID-045, which appears to be a very fun film; on the cover, Riko, along with a "redheaded" partner, is bullying two innocent girls. ("Lesbian Rave - Schoolgirl Training Party") Looks like a 2010 Akiba entry still has live Rapidshare links (you may want to check every link before beginning the download), and a newer Akiba entry offers a torrent version.

If you are interested in picking up one of Bongoride's other recommendations, where Riko is bossing around two occidental broads (one made to wear a helluva fright wig; Go to Heaven, Pussycat, cover and screen shots), the stream that Javlabels once made available is still kicking, and you can get it here. (150 minutes, 746 MB.)

Riko is evidently dominating Yui Matsuno in yet another of Bongoride's recommendations, Restriction Chair Lesbians [DWD003]; here is the cover. Ryushare, Filepost and Bitshare links are offered as a 3-part 1.43 GB download option from this page, and I am not vouching for their validity.

It appears Eanolim hasn't returned (since he has not paid a nod to these kind folks who have answered his requests), but if the rest of you are interested, I see Riko has appeared in another tasty lesbian treat, with humiliation as the main theme: "Female Teacher Lesbian Tightly Bound Bukkake Peeing Spanking," 14ID-043; here is the cover.

Lesbian Girl Hunting 2 Office Lady Training [LR-02D] features Riko Tachibana putting the screws on Asami Aoki; the cover, screen shots and a 1.1 GB 5-part Ryushare package I cannot vouch for may be found on this page. The film is also available in a stream version here. (490 MB)

A handy page listing a good few of Riko's movies, by Cutejav.

Reactions: ocavor