Loli Top JAV Recommendations?

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
Hi hi everying!
I've been away from loli's for a while (trying to be good) but now I'm back on the scene.
It's amazing how fast things can move in the industry, feels like I don't know where to begin!
Maybe others who have been away from the scene for a while feel the same?

Can anyone recommend some JAVs that I shouldn't miss out on to bring me back up to speed?
Thanks very much indeed!

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
That thread is unforgettable!
I totally agree, but that thread is HUGE and I don't want to take it off-track!
There's over 130 pages of juicy goodness in it, it's too much to bite off!
I guess this thread would be the "Cliff's Notes" of that thread.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
seconded

Reactions: mp413

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

and I'm the 2nd guy who think that this thread should be joine with the ultimate loli thread, don't know more lolis that good enough beside shuna kagami and nagomi

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
^ the issue with that thread is that it's long as heck, someone trying to jump in new looking for good stuff will have a hard time, like where do you start in that thread? having fans talk about there favorites is better to do somewhere else then in that glorious and long thread

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I honestly didn't expect the loli thread to explode like that lol.

But personally I don't think the thread being long is a problem. I think it's good to have all loli stuff (or all similar themed stuff) in one thread. When I first joined this forum we had like 5 different threads for sperm/gokkun/bukkake, 5 different threads for censored vs uncensored, like 3 different threads for interracial, etc etc. And in all of them the same conversation got repeated over and over again. One day someone would make a thread and ask, "why is JAV censored?" from there the discussion would go on for approximately 2-3 pages about: censored vs uncensored, the different laws involved, exporting outside of Japan, how AV idols' only do uncensored at the end of their career, etc and then it dies never to be seen again. A week later someone will ask basically the same question, "which do you like better uncensored vs censored?" and from there the exact same discussion would happen all over again and then it dies. No progress is made on the topic at all, just the same thing repeated over and over.

Rather, I think the biggest problem is that the loli thread has gotten too "cliquey". Its pretty much just @tmas3 @ether202, @Maclayter, and I talking amongst ourselves with a few other people popping in every now and then. Not sure how that happened but somehow we managed to isolate ourselves from the rest of the loli fans, that was not our intention at all. Please do feel free to just hop right in. Ask anything you want, suggest new videos, or just talk about your favorite old video. Trust me, we want more people to talk about lolis with.

If people are having trouble keeping up with the pace of the thread, I wouldn't mind exploring the idea of maybe modifying the first post to include a "Top Loli Videos of the Week" section.

Reactions: tmas3 and Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
^ the issue with that thread is that it's long as heck, someone trying to jump in new looking for good stuff will have a hard time, like where do you start in that thread? having fans talk about there favorites is better to do somewhere else then in that glorious and long thread

yes I understand, but for me there are very few lolis thats worth to watch :(

but I'm not against it, if you guys prefer to make another loli thread its ok, I'm just hoping not too much threads with similiar topic

I honestly didn't expect the loli thread to explode like that lol.

But personally I don't think the thread being long is a problem. I think it's good to have all loli stuff (or all similar themed stuff) in one thread. When I first joined this forum we had like 5 different threads for sperm/gokkun/bukkake, 5 different threads for censored vs uncensored, like 3 different threads for interracial, etc etc. And in all of them the same conversation got repeated over and over again. One day someone would make a thread and ask, "why is JAV censored?" from there the discussion would go on for approximately 2-3 pages about: censored vs uncensored, the different laws involved, exporting outside of Japan, how AV idols' only do uncensored at the end of their career, etc and then it dies never to be seen again. A week later someone will ask basically the same question, "which do you like better uncensored vs censored?" and from there the exact same discussion would happen all over again and then it dies. No progress is made on the topic at all, just the same thing repeated over and over.

Rather, I think the biggest problem is that the loli thread has gotten too "cliquey". Its pretty much just @tmas3 @ether202, @Maclayter, and I talking amongst ourselves with a few other people popping in every now and then. Not sure how that happened but somehow we managed to isolate ourselves from the rest of the loli fans, that was not our intention at all. Please do feel free to just hop right in. Ask anything you want, suggest new videos, or just talk about your favorite old video. Trust me, we want more people to talk about lolis with.

If people are having trouble keeping up with the pace of the thread, I wouldn't mind exploring the idea of maybe modifying the first post to include a "Top Loli Videos of the Week" section.

yes, I prefer 1 thread than many threads with the same topic

don't forget the question threads about are those fans fuck are real, that kind of question always been repeated :(

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I think it is useful to have a thread specifically for top videos vs. more general discussion. I made list for Favourite Bukkake and I would never have posted it in the Sperm thread. I could post Gokkun list too if there was a place. No one wants to singlehandedly take over an existing thread/discussion. This guy asked for recs, why not just post your favourites here, instead of disrupting the discussion in Ultimate Loli thread. Maybe it will be more helpful for other people too. How many people posted lists of their favorites in that 154 page thread? Can you find them?

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
yes I understand, but for me there are very few lolis thats worth to watch :(

but I'm not against it, if you guys prefer to make another loli thread its ok, I'm just hoping not too much threads with similiar topic

Nobody is asking for a new loli thread, just one with video recommendations that's all, you may not see there being many worthy lolis, and videos to recommend but others might

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I think it is useful to have a thread specifically for top videos vs. more general discussion. I made list for Favourite Bukkake and I would never have posted it in the Sperm thread. I could post Gokkun list too if there was a place. No one wants to singlehandedly take over an existing thread/discussion. This guy asked for recs, why not just post your favourites here, instead of disrupting the discussion in Ultimate Loli thread. Maybe it will be more helpful for other people too. How many people posted lists of their favorites in that 154 page thread? Can you find them?
Well there's really nothing to disrupt in the Ultimate Loli Thread, we basically just jump around from one random topic to another lol. If someone mentions a new video we start talking about it. If someone mentions a new actresses we start talking about that. When new MUM videos gets released everyone focuses their attention to that. And so on...

We have made lists before, notably around the 100th page/end of 2016 mark. But most of the time we just discuss a new video as it gets released rather than waiting to make full-on lists. IDK I'm not that big into lists. You pretty much just list a bunch of videos and there's really no discussion to be had. I think it's more interesting to talk about one really good video in depth. Lists are mostly useful to those that aren't interested in participating in discussion and just want to know what videos to watch. Nothing really wrong with that, not everyone has something to say.

The only problem I have with making a seperate thread (one for video recs and one for general discussion) is what happens when you want to discuss a video that was mentioned in the recommendation thread? Do you start discussing it in the rec thread or the general thread? If you start discussing in the rec thread, now you have to keep track of two threads. I think two threads only really works if one thread is video recs/no discussion and the other is only discussion/no recs. But that's just doesnt flow well.

Nobody is asking for a new loli thread, just one with video recommendations that's all, you may not see there being many worthy lolis, and videos to recommend but others might
How do you like my idea of updating the first post in the Ultimate Loli Thread with stuff like "best videos of the week", or "top lolis of the week", etc?

Or would you just prefer a brand new thread? What most likely will happen is the conversation (in regards to lolis) will split and jump between the two threads making things even more confusing. Either that or the less popular one will just die after a few pages.

Reactions: tmas3

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Here are the top videos that have been mentioned in The Ultimate Loli Thread for February. I basically just compiled them into a list. I've also duplicated this list in the loli thread OP. Lets see what happens....

Code: KTKL-007
Cast: Mimi Yazawa
Genre: blowjob, bukkake, gangbang
ktkl007pl.jpg
UAnP2lU.gif

Code: MIAE-021
Cast: Yuuna Himekawa
Genre: NTR, blowjob, blowbang, deepthroat, gangbang
miae021pl.jpg
Fsn2kJe.gif

Code: IENE-408
Cast: Shuna Kagami, etc
Genre: incest
1iene408pl.jpg
6B9IjKL.gif

Code: LOVE-338
Cast: Mimi Yazawa
Genre:
h_491love338pl.jpg
007-gif.921992

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
The loli thread isn't really moving that fast anymore, so I don't see why anyone who has a question couldn't go there and ask what they want.. I've slowed down my posting a lot because I've been busy and also it just became too much.. Plus I guess I just don't really feel like talking much there anymore since it's constantly about Mimi or Yuuna who I don't really care for..

Yep, the thread isn't really moving that fast anymore. Even if I rarely post in it, I browse it 2 times a day. I deleted some loli from my collection because I need some that are doing something else than being "r***ing" by old dudes. So I only have Tsubomi, Noa Eikawa, Mayu Yuuki and Shuri Atomi (as active actresses).

What is great about the Loli thread is that girls are listed in the first post, so you can already pick some of them and look on DMM or R18 trailers of their movies.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

thats why I said if you guys think need to make thread for loli videos recommendation, its ok, I'm neutral, I think its not necessary but I'm not against it

and needs more loli have a very good reason here ;)

Or would you just prefer a brand new thread? What most likely will happen is the conversation (in regards to lolis) will split and jump between the two threads making things even more confusing. Either that or the less popular one will just die after a few pages.

we rarely to agree, I'm totally agree with you on this :)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yep, the thread isn't really moving that fast anymore. Even if I rarely post in it, I browse it 2 times a day. I deleted some loli from my collection because I need some that are doing something else than being "r***ing" by old dudes. So I only have Tsubomi, Noa Eikawa, Mayu Yuuki and Shuri Atomi (as active actresses).

What is great about the Loli thread is that girls are listed in the first post, so you can already pick some of them and look on DMM or R18 trailers of their movies.

thats the reason why I still don't find loli vids attractive

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
My two penneth.

I love the Loli thread and in my opinion it should be the only thread to discuss the girls and the new releases... however, if there was a way to say link an attachment was some sort of spreadsheet with the names of the lolis, a small profile picture and their catalog of movies, then that may help the others. T find what they want. The attachment should be in a separate thread, closed for posting (perhaps a stickie), somewhere convenient. Of course the problem would be keeping it up to date by some designated person or persons. I guess that's a lot of work.

The alternative would be something like JavLibrary adding a "loli" catagory, but I'm not sure that they'd do that. It might attract the wrong type of attention.

In closing, a big, big thank you to @tmas3 @ether202, @Maclayter, @needsmoreloli for all their hard work in making the thread such a huge success

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
My two penneth.

I love the Loli thread and in my opinion it should be the only thread to discuss the girls and the new releases... however, if there was a way to say link an attachment was some sort of spreadsheet with the names of the lolis, a small profile picture and their catalog of movies, then that may help the others. T find what they want. The attachment should be in a separate thread, closed for posting (perhaps a stickie), somewhere convenient. Of course the problem would be keeping it up to date by some designated person or persons. I guess that's a lot of work.

The alternative would be something like JavLibrary adding a "loli" catagory, but I'm not sure that they'd do that. It might attract the wrong type of attention.

In closing, a big, big thank you to @tmas3 @ether202, @Maclayter, @needsmoreloli for all their hard work in making the thread such a huge success
Since JavLibrary and Sougouwiki already have a very comprehensive listing for each actresses movies I could just link them on the first page. I've also been meaning to add stuff like dob, three sizes, weight, etc.

Last edited:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
That format looks great btw. I almost never view the first post, but I will now. Will be a useful resource having all their info in one place.
Ok great! I'm also thinking about reformatting the "best of february" list as well. My initial idea was to have the "best of" list get deleted each month but if I shrink things down I could probably keep the list going for pretty long. But I wonder how long can a single post can get? If I knew the thread was going to blow up I would have reserved the entire first page lol. Maybe we do need a seperate thread specifically for archiving "best of" videos.... hmm...