[RF][ヤスイリオスケ]BUST TO BUST~ちちはちちに~(Manga)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
This was set to hit shelves in Japan on April 25, so I had kinda been hoping by now that, like so many of the other things that get scanned one to two weeks in advance ^^; , we'd have seen copies of Bust to Bust floating around by now. However, so far everywhere I have looked doesn't seem to have it. ;_;

So, I'm formally requesting your help in tracking down a digital copy of the second paperbound collection of one of the greatest hentai artists and authors who's ever lived! :hero:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
For that matter, if anyone knows of a trustworthy English-language website that is selling either エロマンガみたいな恋しよう or ちちはちちに and willing to ship to American customers, hook me up, please. I'd like to formally show my support to Riosuke-sensei by paying for either (preferably both!) of these two books.

The black-and-white image below is an ad for "Bust to Bust", otherwise called ちちはちちに. The second image is the cover of his first collection that I mentioned above, "EroManga MitaiNa Koi Shiyou".

I downloaded this in another lifetime from none other than Akiba-Online's chompy; if you haven't known the pleasure of Riosuke-sensei's work yet, I encourage you to check out this torrent which (as of the writing of this post) shows 1 seed and 3 leeches over one year and three months after its creation! --> http://www.deadfrog.us/index.php?act=entry&id=7678

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
It's been a month now since Bust to Bust went public, but I still have not managed to secure a copy, neither retail (which I'd be happy to pay for) nor digital. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.