[RF][ヤスイリオスケ]BUST TO BUST~ちちはちちに~(Manga)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
This was set to hit shelves in Japan on April 25, so I had kinda been hoping by now that, like so many of the other things that get scanned one to two weeks in advance ^^; , we'd have seen copies of Bust to Bust floating around by now. However, so far everywhere I have looked doesn't seem to have it. ;_;

So, I'm formally requesting your help in tracking down a digital copy of the second paperbound collection of one of the greatest hentai artists and authors who's ever lived! :hero:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
For that matter, if anyone knows of a trustworthy English-language website that is selling either エロマンガみたいな恋しよう or ちちはちちに and willing to ship to American customers, hook me up, please. I'd like to formally show my support to Riosuke-sensei by paying for either (preferably both!) of these two books.

The black-and-white image below is an ad for "Bust to Bust", otherwise called ちちはちちに. The second image is the cover of his first collection that I mentioned above, "EroManga MitaiNa Koi Shiyou".

I downloaded this in another lifetime from none other than Akiba-Online's chompy; if you haven't known the pleasure of Riosuke-sensei's work yet, I encourage you to check out this torrent which (as of the writing of this post) shows 1 seed and 3 leeches over one year and three months after its creation! --> http://www.deadfrog.us/index.php?act=entry&id=7678

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
It's been a month now since Bust to Bust went public, but I still have not managed to secure a copy, neither retail (which I'd be happy to pay for) nor digital. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.