Rei Kuromiya 黒宮れい

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Extremely unlikely.
I go along with that, the advertising would be enormous, former popstar goes JAV

as for being big is Ai Shinozaki known much outside of Japan, I suggest Rei is more known, because of her popstar days, the whole world knows about ladybaby

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
as for being big is Ai Shinozaki known much outside of Japan, I suggest Rei is more known, because of her popstar days, the whole world knows about ladybaby
Not sure if Rei is more well known, as in people would know what her name is - still don't see her being in the same league as Ai Shinozaki in Japan which is ultimately what matters, it's a moot discussion though so lets just end it.

waini krupanyamat

Apr 14, 2019

Smoothly

Mar 19, 2017
You should be able to get it as a part of 1 of the long seeded torrents "Rei Kuromiya collection." that sort of thing. They are usually about 5-7 GB.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Every time I see BRATS a new music video I can only think how young and dumb you have to be to throw away a career in gravure
I did not need to add the full quote,

But seems very harsh to me, whatever our thoughts, we have no idea who is behind her pulling the strings, chances are many are pulled in different directions, she is still young, (10 weeks until 22), in my opinion she needs help from her fans (I was never a fan) give her support and love, as a non fan, I hope and wish she finds true happiness and a long fulfilled life, and will have my support for that.
the affects of being told what to do and when to do it, is harder on some than others, what it boils down to we all have different needs, and over time it changes as our tastes do, lets have support and not name calling

st1402

May 3, 2011
For her money clearly wasn't the motivating factor, she wasn't happy during her gravure days and that's not something she's ever tried to hide, and she's much happier now doing something she actually enjoys, and to her (and to her fans as well I would imagine) that's much more important than how many digits are in her bank account.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Every time I see BRATS a new music video I can only think how young and dumb you have to be to throw away a career in gravure that you excel in to make terrible music for a bunch of emo American teeny boppers and get 15k views a video over the course of a year.

How many junior idols have managed to have a decent career as adults? How many fans who liked her when she was 12 are going to be interested in her when she is 21?

Would you still be buying her IVs? Did you ever buy her IVs, or did you just pirate them?

She is apparently way smarter than you.

st1402

May 3, 2011
How many junior idols have managed to have a decent career as adults? How many fans who liked her when she was 12 are going to be interested in her when she is 21?
You hit the nail on the head, and I would add to that, if you follow her on IG and see her stories, she's doing actual modeling occasionally, she has her own clothing line and just released her own contact lenses line as well, meanwhile, Anjyu, Asami and Ai Takanashi that are still doing gravure all have part time jobs, so I'm pretty sure the money they get from gravure is nothing particularly exceptional, if anything, Rei's only one who used her initial popularity to make something out of her life that brought her more than just money.