Rei Kuromiya 黒宮れい

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Ah yes, youiv setting trends with their masterpieces... oh wait they’re more like a garbage can that the trolls feed from.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012

King_Of_Rhye

Jun 24, 2014
I have that set on my computer, and the date in the pictures (EXIF) says it was taken 10/17 and 10/18/2014 (which would make her 13 at the time). And based on how she looks, I believe that. (seems odd that it's two different dates, though)

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
From what I remember, these might be editing dates, not when the photos have been taken.

scrantease

Beauty Pageant Judge
Mar 23, 2007

Not sure if this video has been posted here before or not. It comes up number three if you search Youtube on Rei's name in Chinese. I've read some tripe on other corners on the Internet saying that Rei's former junior idol career was somehow partly responsible for her personal troubles during the past few years, but if you watch this video, I think you'll be able to clearly see, if she was being harmfully manipulated by people, it was DURING the past few years when she was part of Ladybaby and hanging out with a lot of seriously creepy people who liked to pass themselves off as fashion heads and hipsters. Just my two cents.

(and stay on topic people! There is another thread where you can post your favorite pix of her when she was U-15. Duh.)

example100000

Old Timer
Sep 26, 2009
Incredible there's been no post on this thread for more than a year already. What's more incredible is that our girl turns 20 in just 2 months' time. Oh how time flies.
She's definitely still alive though and active on Instagram, although she often deletes her photos after posting them. She sometimes goes live on Instagram too - @suicide_u

Here's some old-ish photos
49789580_548325365577687_3185778879049206914_n.jpg D2GW1P5W0AAdKat.jpg D2GW1QDX4AIqGsL.jpg D5aYq59W0AAvBmG.jpg D5aYqFcW4AA-twC.jpg DGn38BsUQAA5Mr0.jpg DhIFg1kXUAAYg9B.jpg DhIFg1UXUAEJ-kT.jpg Do1Pmb4XkAADUEW.jpg Do1PnbdW0AAMYyo.jpg DSGni6wUEAAeka5.jpg DtBuAYUWoAAeJzs.jpg DtBuAYYW0AAVLjE.jpg DtGR_SHXcAAOhjg.jpg DtGR_SOXoAE1rXU.jpg EGNl-weWkAATIa1.jpg EGR0HznXUAA2zpb.jpg rei-kuromiya-100-people-100-colours.jpg rei-kuromiya-exhibition-2-days.jpg rei-kuromiya-photobook01.jpg rei-kuromiya-photobook02.jpg rei-kuromiya-photobook03.jpg rei-kuromiya-photobook04.jpg rei-kuromiya-photobook05.jpg rei-kuromiya-photobook06.jpg rei-kuromiya-photobook07.jpg rei-kuromiya-photobook08.jpg rei-kuromiya-photobook09.jpg rei-kuromiya-photobook10.jpg rei-kuromiya-photobook11.jpg rei-kuromiya-photobook12.jpg rei-kuromiya-ptr-magazine2.jpg rei-kuromiya-ptr-magazine3.jpg rei-kuromiya-ptr-magazine4.jpg rei-kuromiya-ptr-magazine5.jpg

zakurabu

The Idolmaster
Aug 25, 2015
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/私が居なきゃ生きていけないって言ったんだから一生かけて証明してみせてよね-hilia-TALK-黒宮れい/dp/4074464861

In case anyone is interested, Rei has released an autobiography partially about her gravure days. From the description:

>The young charismatic Rei Kuromiya is supported by a passionate female fan base for her extreme comments and aggressive beauty. A collection of messages for surviving in real life.

>The first essay by Rei Kuromiya, the vocalist of the rock band BRATS. She writes about her days as a junior idol, Miss iD, her struggles as an idol group member, her bonds with her family, her love life, her musicality, and her way of life. I don't want to live a life where I'm consumed." "Even today, you and I are great just by being alive. This book can be a navigation for young people who feel the same difficulty in living in modern society.

Mancinisos

Dec 12, 2019
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/私が居なきゃ生きていけないって言ったんだから一生かけて証明してみせてよね-hilia-TALK-黒宮れい/dp/4074464861

In case anyone is interested, Rei has released an autobiography partially about her gravure days. From the description:

>The young charismatic Rei Kuromiya is supported by a passionate female fan base for her extreme comments and aggressive beauty. A collection of messages for surviving in real life.

>The first essay by Rei Kuromiya, the vocalist of the rock band BRATS. She writes about her days as a junior idol, Miss iD, her struggles as an idol group member, her bonds with her family, her love life, her musicality, and her way of life. I don't want to live a life where I'm consumed." "Even today, you and I are great just by being alive. This book can be a navigation for young people who feel the same difficulty in living in modern society.
Has anyone read it? It sounds interesting

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012