Rei Kuromiya 黒宮れい

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

akidna

Aug 1, 2008
looking at the JI set of rei.. her pose at past JI set much much tempting... hope she do the same pose at 14-16 yo.. to bad she is retired already now T.T

King_Of_Rhye

Jun 24, 2014
Anyone know what Rei's most recent measurements (height/weight/BWH) are? I feel like I found that somewhere online recently, but I can't find it again to save my life apparently....

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
no, nobody is interested in Rei now
Obviously not true. But yes, she like any other Idol will become more or less popular at times during her career.
That kind of hyperbole is a bit over the top…
After all she lost a lot of fans after her obvious departure from modeling as a junior and her subsequent rebellion via the dramatic change in her image.
This is good for anyone with fans to do as it's the best way to know and see who your diehard fans are! Those that left will not be missed…
Happy New Year Rei!.jpg

Daffy088

Jun 30, 2013
Very well said. I really do wish her well in everything she does. I really like what her band BRATS has been doing lately and not just because Rei And my favorite idol -- Aya -- are in the band. They have a good sound and Rei's singing keeps getting better. Her voice may not be perfect, but it's more than good enough for what BRATS is doing. I hope she and Aya stay happy and healthy and have as much fame and success as they can handle. And I sure hope they bring the BRATS over here to the USA! I think they would be the perfect opening act for Band-Maid. What a show that would be! Much love and luck to the Kuromiya girls!:cinta::ksss:

ESTSOL

May 5, 2009
post a message about a live show that Rei did on his Instagram account, for someone to download it, but my message was not published. same step weeks ago, a message where Rei said he could not bear the betrayals, the respective link to the publication of instagram, and my message was deleted.

zakurabu

The Idolmaster
Aug 25, 2015
post a message about a live show that Rei did on his Instagram account, for someone to download it, but my message was not published. same step weeks ago, a message where Rei said he could not bear the betrayals, the respective link to the publication of instagram, and my message was deleted.

What do you mean?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006

What do you mean?

He means that I deleted those posts as they didn't contribute anything to this thread. We all have free access to her Instagram and there's no need to mirror that here… I didn't even want to add that previous image but without it seemed a bit too sad to make my point clear. Rather than simply restate what she's posting it's better to say something to that and create a discussion about it. In the future posts like that not only here but with any other Idol Junior or AV that is just a re-post of publicly free info/image can and will most likely be deleted without warning.

Reactions: Santa

zakurabu

The Idolmaster
Aug 25, 2015
He means that I deleted those posts as they didn't contribute anything to this thread. We all have free access to her Instagram and there's no need to mirror that here… I didn't even want to add that previous image but without it seemed a bit too sad to make my point clear. Rather than simply restate what she's posting it's better to say something to that and create a discussion about it. In the future posts like that not only here but with any other Idol Junior or AV that is just a re-post of publicly free info/image can and will most likely be deleted without warning.

I respectfully disagree. Not everybody follows an idol's social media closely, plus things like Instagram stories and live shows are not archived which means if you aren't at your computer when they were showing then there's no way to have seen them. Plus Rei's Instagram is private and she doesn't accept all followers.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I respectfully disagree. Not everybody follows an idol's social media closely, plus things like Instagram stories and live shows are not archived which means if you aren't at your computer when they were showing then there's no way to have seen them. Plus Rei's Instagram is private and she doesn't accept all followers.
I hear your disagreement and understand your counter points. They are all valid but that being said I don't want any idols thread to be flooded with word for word reposts of what they said or shitty Google Translations. That is not what akiba is & not what we will become. There is a huge difference between.
Rei said:
I hate trolls…
&
desioner said:
I can understand why Rei would say that she hates trolls but she must understand that the bigger she becomes the more trolls that she'll get. It's just the double edged blade that fame is…
I know that she and many other girls have private accounts. So it's not forbidden to re-post their content here just as I previously did, but again you can't just post the content. Speak up and say something about it!
Someone should start a social media threads about gravure idol news/drama.
If anyone does, I'll delete it. You can and many have over the years brought up TONS of gossip in every idols thread. Some of it relevant and proves to be true and a lot just garbage and speculation.
2018-01-16 23.47.38 1693609935131953781_3017571129.jpg

ESTSOL

May 5, 2009
In my post erased I talked about how Rei and Rie were committed, willing to marry in another account already disappeared, but something happened and she in some publications said that she had been betrayed in someone they trusted a lot
a user asked and asked for access to that publication, I sent it to him, and soon after my message was deleted
Like a message in which Rei did an Instagram liveshow, I do not know how to download these, and asked for help to save it, and this help message never came out.
As a user mentioned above, not everyone has access to Rei's Instagram, not everyone has the opportunity to be connected to the internet often, but they are followers of it, and any information about their idol is quite grateful.
Now she is in a new stage of her life, with two other women, and has erased everything from her and Rie in her life, everything seems to indicate that there will be no reconciliation between them.

ESTSOL

May 5, 2009
I think if Rei were to die, not even that news would revive this post

When Rei ended up with Rie, the relationship between the couple and the work they were doing was ignored.
now Rei ends a relationship again, I delete the photos and publications that I had with that person on Instagram, I removed it from his profile, and this post will remain just as dead.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I think if Rei were to die, not even that news would revive this post
When Rei ended up with Rie, the relationship between the couple and the work they were doing was ignored.
now Rei ends a relationship again, I delete the photos and publications that I had with that person on Instagram, I removed it from his profile, and this post will remain just as dead.
Wow, that was a sad and dark image to paint… It's all the more obvious that you're the one having trouble with her moving on. Please don't take it so personal. She is allowed to live her own life and you have no say n that.
Obviously a death of anyone would circulate and we'd talk about it here. Do you really think we're all as sad and depressed as you are?!
Your abundance of projection on us is quite astounding, we're all allowed to voice our opinions in anyway we want about what we want just as you do.
Please tell us how you really feel…
By post I know you mean to say thread. Of course I guess English is not your native language and there's no need to apologize for that fact.
Rei.jpg
Rei forgives you!

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
I think if Rei were to die, not even that news would revive this post.

Wow dude, I get that you're disappointed she didn't end up doing JAV , but that's harsh.. get over it, she's too successful and self-proud to come back to that industry anytime soon