Rei Kuromiya 黒宮れい

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
170718 The Idol Formerly Known As LADYBABY LINE LIVE

View attachment 1079917

3rd Major single "Me!Me!Me!" was announced.
Released date 9/27.

View attachment 1079919

They played a preview of the single as well.
Sounded more like idol pop punk. Seems like
they are going in a different direction.

It didn't sound so original, a bit weak compared to "Ladybaby Blue".
But still a good song.

New stage costumes.

View attachment 1079922 View attachment 1079925

:malu2:

So what do you all think of the new costumes?

They previewed photos from a shoot.

View attachment 1079927 View attachment 1079918 View attachment 1079921 View attachment 1079924 View attachment 1079926 View attachment 1079928

:malu:

170718 LINE LIVE announcement video from twitter.

View attachment 1079929 View attachment 1079930 View attachment 1079931 View attachment 1079932

Ripped:

https://filejoker.net/kfku34aj8x98 - 2.8 Mb

170718 LINE broadcast.

View attachment 1079933 View attachment 1079934 View attachment 1079935 View attachment 1079936 View attachment 1079937

Ripped:

https://filejoker.net/q9y97nuqsctq - 437.7 Mb

For those who aren't bothered downloading the LINE broadcast and want to hear the new song.

Reactions: danl1956 and jcjc

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
More preview photos from Rei's upcoming photobook.
Some photos clearly reveal they have been shot in Taiwan.
The general image of this photobook is more artsy.
A different direction.

View attachment 1082525 View attachment 1082526 View attachment 1082527 View attachment 1082528 View attachment 1082529 View attachment 1082530 View attachment 1082531 View attachment 1082532 View attachment 1082533 View attachment 1082534 View attachment 1082535 View attachment 1082537 View attachment 1082538

:malu2::malu2::malu2::malu2:

Additional info. The name of the photobook is a concept about
Rei returning to "0" and expressing a new attraction.
So kinda a relaunch of Rei.
120 pages of photos. She worked with three photographers,
Aymuo Shikata, Ichiro Senoh and Maki Taguchi.
There will be a long in-depth interview with Rei and also
messages from famous people and friends who are deeply tied to her.

Update on the photobook.

Photo from Rei's instagram.

001r.jpg

Additional info about the photobook.

The photobook will portray various aspects of Rei at the age when child and
adult word collides.

Aymuo Shikata: Rei merges in to a world of reality and dreams, fetish and
fantasy. It uses the "The Little Matchgirl" as a theme.

005.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg

Ichiro Senoh: Portrays Rei's tougher side with themes as
Rebellious spirit, Thorny biting words and Strength.

006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

Ichiro Senoh is a famous Japanese photographer.

http://www.senoh.com/

Maki Taguchi photo shoot was done in Taiwan. In this one Rei herself was the
art director and did the styling as well. It explores her innocent side.

009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg

zxxcvv

Sep 25, 2007
All but one of those photos show her with her belly either covered or obscured, so clearly it's not just me who thinks she should lower the carb intake. She has a stocky build and a round face anyway, so you'd think she would be extra careful, given her current profession.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
All but one of those photos show her with her belly either covered or obscured, so clearly it's not just me who thinks she should lower the carb intake. She has a stocky build and a round face anyway, so you'd think she would be extra careful, given her current profession.

while I tend to agree with you, surely it is what she wants that counts

PS I like donuts as well

Reactions: ihmissusi

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
while I tend to agree with you, surely it is what she wants that counts

PS I like donuts as well

We shouldn't forget Rei is a idol and signed to an agency. So she isn't 100% free to do and choose
what she wants.
But her agency and her clients doesn't seem to have any problem with her appearance.
Her Japanese fans haven't any problems with her appearance either.
She is also a part of the new idol movement with a fanbase that wants real life girls
they can relate to. A large part of her fans are girls about the same age as Rei.

Too me Rei looks like a healthy girl.

Last edited:

fennec

Dec 12, 2011
All but one shows her cleavage. Does this mean she had a boob reduction? You can't just compare this to her previous JI work, she's obviously wearing a lot more clothing here. Also I would say she has a pretty average built for a Japanese girl. A lot of my favorite idols have wider faces, and she definitely doesn't fall in that category. If you've never been to Japan you could youtube "Japanese classroom" if you want to see how the average girl looks like. Unfortunately "kogao" (small face) is preferred in Japanese media so that might project a distorted image to the outside world. In Korea there's even a larger discrepancy in what you see in the media and what the average Korean girl naturally looks like. But then again, in the West you also only see beautiful people on TV.

PJB

Apr 12, 2007
All but one shows her cleavage. Does this mean she had a boob reduction? You can't just compare this to her previous JI work, she's obviously wearing a lot more clothing here. Also I would say she has a pretty average built for a Japanese girl. A lot of my favorite idols have wider faces, and she definitely doesn't fall in that category. If you've never been to Japan you could youtube "Japanese classroom" if you want to see how the average girl looks like. Unfortunately "kogao" (small face) is preferred in Japanese media so that might project a distorted image to the outside world. In Korea there's even a larger discrepancy in what you see in the media and what the average Korean girl naturally looks like. But then again, in the West you also only see beautiful people on TV.

America perhaps, but I'm guessing you haven't been to say Denmark.. or Germany.. or the UK.. and so many other Western countries that have plenty of ugly people on TV. I've yet to see a single Korean or Japanese show that puts an ugly person in a major role that isn't intended to be an ugly character (for example one of these ugly person becomes beautiful storylines..). Anyway, I digress..

Apr 11, 2007
I pointed at her gaining weight when she was still doing gravure, but what concerns me more is how she carries herself recently.

I understand she's in a difficult age and worldwide fame doesn't make it easier, but I find myself increasingly disconnected from her, or rather from the Rei I once knew.
:sight:

She is probably in a phase of finding her own self as most teenagers, but I can't recognise her anymore. Not sure if the 'edgy' thing is just part of her marketing routine or if fame has gotten to her, but I personally don't find the whole image sympathetic... middle finger flipping, the behaviour, now this self-indulgent 'art' photobook and sorry to say, but...
she really isn't a great singer either IMHO
I know this shouldn't matter to me, but it's hard to move on when you followed her for a decade. Am I alone with this opinion? Am I pretentious? Probably both.

I wish her the best, but at the same time I have to admit I'm not a huge fan anymore. :minum:

zakurabu

The Idolmaster
Aug 25, 2015
I pointed at her gaining weight when she was still doing gravure, but what concerns me more is how she carries herself recently.

I understand she's in a difficult age and worldwide fame doesn't make it easier, but I find myself increasingly disconnected from her, or rather from the Rei I once knew.
:sight:

She is probably in a phase of finding her own self as most teenagers, but I can't recognise her anymore. Not sure if the 'edgy' thing is just part of her marketing routine or if fame has gotten to her, but I personally don't find the whole image sympathetic... middle finger flipping, the behaviour, now this self-indulgent 'art' photobook and sorry to say, but...
she really isn't a great singer either IMHO
I know this shouldn't matter to me, but it's hard to move on when you followed her for a decade. Am I alone with this opinion? Am I pretentious? Probably both.

I wish her the best, but at the same time I have to admit I'm not a huge fan anymore. :minum:

You didn't follow her. You followed a fake her created by a company. Now she's being herself. I agree with you though. The fake her was better and hotter too.

Reactions: stillotakusf

King_Of_Rhye

Jun 24, 2014
In my personal opinion (which I'm not going to try to pretend is anything but completely subjective!), Rei only got....no, GETS....hotter with age.

As to her gaining weight, first of all, it's still not like she's a "big girl" by any stretch of the imagination really. And anyway, I always thought it only made her look hotter.

But again, that's just my preferences talking, I guess.

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
7/23 The Idol Formerly Known As LADYBABY live.
001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

Photo from Asahina Momo twitter.

010.jpg

Sanpai!Gosyuin girl☆ live from the concert:

According to official Ladybaby twitter there was reports
from several girls being groped in the audience.
Strict measures will be taken to stop this from happening.
Those do these acts will be banned from future live shows
and will be also reported to the police.

It's sad that this kind of things happen :(

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
Recent Rei news...

If you want you can buy limited Reebok Instapump Fury with colors customized by Rei.

001.jpg

Rei's staff is really good at getting sponsorship's for her

Additional photos from Rei's upcoming photobook.

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Info about the upcoming 3rd Single Pinky! Pinky!

http://ladybaby-fc.com/news/1413

Seems like the track Me!Me!Me! we got a preview of wasn't the
main track on the single.

Photos for the new single cover.

006.jpg 007.jpg

And then Rei and Rie going for it...lovey dovey.

008.jpg

:malu2:

Rei with Mikiti Honmono.

010.jpg 011.jpg

More recent photos from social media.

009.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

:malu:

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
Not bad. I knew she'd be back to gravure. Hopefully we get a proper rip of the saucy photos.

I wouldn't perhaps say its a return to gravure for Rei when it comes to
this photobook. Also did she even ever completely quit doing gravure as she
actually did this year a shoot for Weekly Playboy with Rie?

Then this is not even a gravure photobook. Yes there are photos that are "sexy"
but its not the whole book. Also its far away from what she did with imouto
if you compare exposure and direction.
This is more a artsy photobook like idols, artist and actresses do in Japan.

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
Recent Rei news...

Rei doing her photobook sign tour. All events sold out quickly and it seems like
she even had 3 hour long queues that went on blocks away from the book stores.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 011.jpg

This line from a book signing kinda clearly shows whom are a large part of Rei's fans today
and whom are really behind her popularity and success.

001cue.jpg

A few photos of and from the photobook:

001pb.jpg 002pb.jpg 003pb.jpg

With Megumi Koshoji from Maison Book Girl.

001m.jpg 002m.jpg

With Megumi Koshoji and Aoi Yagawa from Maison Book Girl.

001mbg.jpg

With First Summer Uika from Billie Idle:

001uika.jpg

With Yuu Nako from Qumali Depart:

001yuu.jpg

More promo photos for the upcoming single.
It seems like you can only get these photos/stickers
from different stores; Tower Records, HMV, Rakuten, King e-shop
and other places.

001s.jpg 002s.jpg 003s.jpg 004s.jpg 005s.jpg

8/12 live photos:

001l.jpg 002l.jpg 003l.jpg 004l.jpg 005l.jpg 006l.jpg 007l.jpg 008l.jpg 009l.jpg 010l.jpg 011l.jpg 012l.jpg 013l.jpg 014l.jpg 015l.jpg 016l.jpg 017l.jpg 018l.jpg 019l.jpg 020l.jpg

Natalie article about upcoming single and live shows. Also a photo report from
their live show from 8/12:

http://natalie.mu/music/news/244819

The girls at JAM EXPO 2017:

001jam.jpg

Brats has recently been in the studio recording and mixing new songs:

001b.jpg 002b.jpg 003b.jpg 004b.jpg 005b.jpg 006b.jpg

Then some other recent photos from social media:

001o.jpg 002o.jpg 003o.jpg 004o.jpg 005o.jpg 006o.jpg 007o.jpg 008o.jpg

:malu::malu::malu:

Last edited: