Really Hot, Great At Sex, But Still Boring

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mrflexog

Bicchi Master
Aug 25, 2022
What girl do you find boring despite almost everything about them being great?

For me it's Yu Shinoda and Yuria Satomi. Both of them were the bomb back in the day, genuine GOATs but I wish they retired sooner. Both became boring as their careers streched on. They both fuck well but they don't look like they genuinely enjoy sex anymore, the act became obvious and it looks just like they're at work.

There are countless JAV idols who have had careers that have stretched on just as long but still look as though they enjoy their work.

Still both can be decent to watch just due to how good they look and how well they fuck and their past work is still top tier.

Reactions: Zhonda

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i cant called people whom make me bore great ...
but the thing is i am the people who watched movies ... i dont just want to see pussy
i can say i almost .... cant stand any debut movies ,,,,,
very boring ,,,, of course the movies maker have thier target and its not me lol

so i ran across so many forum .. when i see the topic about | she is so pretty .. she is top actress ... i better shut my mouth
because there is people who act like a fanboy and they dont want to hear something else .. except ... she is pretty ... she is the best ,, and so on

hmm .. too much introduction right ???
i will write comment about yuria satomi ...
i see lot of her own work ,,,, deepthoat teacher ... fanthankgive .... she have much more energy than some of her last movies

may be she want to move in other directions so i need to watched her old movies .. i miss something in her old movies.
but as i said ,,, i dont care about her face and stylish nowsday .. i miss how she act in the movies ..
i can watch 50+ actress with no problem if its incest movies ..and so on

yu...hhh .. i dont have much feeloing about her ,, i like her ass ,, but i dont into her role and how she act when she on bed
o i check my movies and i have 1 movies . its gvg-274
its about she was gangbang by 3 kids .. this movies is fun enough for me ,.,,, at least for now lol

mrflexog

Bicchi Master
Aug 25, 2022
so i ran across so many forum .. when i see the topic about | she is so pretty .. she is top actress ... i better shut my mouth
because there is people who act like a fanboy and they dont want to hear something else .. except ... she is pretty ... she is the best ,, and so on
Not sure why people get so beat up about people pointing out that they're not into actresses they like.